Game Pass 8007-1500 Error Drive disconnected (spoiler: it's not)

Discus and support Game Pass 8007-1500 Error Drive disconnected (spoiler: it's not) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have purchased Game Pass for PC 3 different times each time thinking surely this issue has been fixed, but it has not. When I try to download a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NewYears1978, Sep 4, 2020.

  1. NewYears1978
    NewYears1978 Guest

    Game Pass 8007-1500 Error Drive disconnected (spoiler: it's not)


    I have purchased Game Pass for PC 3 different times each time thinking surely this issue has been fixed, but it has not.

    When I try to download a game/app it says Error 8007-1500 hard drive has become disconnected.

    But it hasn't..my drive is fine..this happens no matter what drive I select. I have to reboot my PC and it MIGHT work once or twice before happening again. When it happens it happens with every game/app.

    Annoying, waste of money.

    :)
     
    NewYears1978, Sep 4, 2020
    #1
  2. onyxishere Win User

    Can't download update, tried everything

    The error code you posted suggests an issue with your hard drive space.

    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8007-0070

    If you have a hard drive in your console try removing it and just leaving the flash drive in for the update as the update may be trying to default to your main storage device.
  3. onyxishere Win User

    Cannot install X360 update, error 43C5-0000-3080-0504-8007-0070

    As well as Irixion's answer you could also check to make sure you have enough storage space on your hard drive.

    support.xbox.com/.../error-code-8007-0070

    However, as you mentioned that your hard drive keeps needing a reformat that may be the issue here. Where did you get the drive from? If the drive is continually needing a reformat it is probably dying and in need of replacement.
  4. Pick Lock Win User

    WiFi on/off and Controller lose contection

    Getting random disconnects with my $1500 Fanatec wheel setup. Very frustrating.
  5. AllegroCoffee20 Win User

    Status Code 4467-4488-1600-267F-C000-0185

    Now i got a hard drive and trying to update it again but getting diff error.

    4467-0000-0000-0100-8007-0651
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    Status Code Error

    Hi Liam,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you are having issues updating your 360 console. The error you get is due to not having a hard
    drive.

    Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.Xbox.com/support.
    Error code: 8007-000F

    This might mean that a storage device (memory unit or hard drive) was not found during the update.

    Hope this helps.

    Brad
Thema:

Game Pass 8007-1500 Error Drive disconnected (spoiler: it's not)

Loading...
  1. Game Pass 8007-1500 Error Drive disconnected (spoiler: it's not) - Similar Threads - Game Pass 8007

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...