Game paass ultimate not on xbox series x

Discus and support Game paass ultimate not on xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have 2 years of ultimate but the xbox series x give me only the normal gamepass why? 0cfadf5a-b9b9-413d-aa39-16f43ce75841 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michelevilla1, Nov 10, 2020.

  1. Game paass ultimate not on xbox series x


    i have 2 years of ultimate but the xbox series x give me only the normal gamepass why?

    :)
     
    Michelevilla1, Nov 10, 2020
    #1
  2. [EX] Win User

    I own assassin's creed odyssey for xbox one on disc and it wont install on my series x.

    Hi,

    I wonder if you have the Game pass ultimate sub ? Cause it's a game paass game and you could download the X/S version of the game and this might causes a conflict.

    So if you have GPU you should take the disc out of the console and download the X/S version.
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Fifa 22 Xbox Series X

    Are you seeing "FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S"?

    It's the edition or bundle that includes both Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.

    If this is the standard edition it will say if it's Xbox One or Xbox Series X game. The Xbox One version though is playable on Xbox Series X as well.
  4. Steve T24 Win User

    Boarderland 3 - Huge fan of Boarderland games. Getting xbox series X soon. SO many versions of Boarderlands - any advice on making sure I get best/correct version?

  5. ngocphi Win User

    I just purchased a new fifa23 for series x and when I put it in my xbox 1 series x it says that the game is not compatible error code0x87e10013

    Well no it's not compatjble

    Xbox one games are not s or x

    They are just one games

    Series consoles are xbox series s/x no one in there

    However if you got ultimate you should.look up EA dual .entitlement
  6. MrNase Win User

    EA Gamepass

    Same here (Germany, Xbox Series X, Game Pass Ultimate).

    I have downloaded the Game Pass iOS app which allows me to select on which Xbox (One X or Series X) I want to install the game on but it fails with "Es ist ein Problem aufgetreten" (An Error occurred).
Thema:

Game paass ultimate not on xbox series x

Loading...
  1. Game paass ultimate not on xbox series x - Similar Threads - Game paass ultimate

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Xbox Game Paass (PC)[Xbox Game Pass (PC)]

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Paass (PC)[Xbox Game Pass (PC)]: Eu não consigo jogar os jogos do Game pass Online com meus amigos, para eles falam que eu estou offline. Isso é estranho porque eu conseguia jogar com eles a alguns dias atrás. Alguem consegue...