Game overall

Discus and support Game overall in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; What are your thoughts on this game and how would you rate the quality of the game overall? 8275b40f-dd69-48e9-ad71-8c7fa5b3eac1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sonkahaser, May 17, 2022.

  1. Sonkahaser
    Sonkahaser Guest

    Game overall


    What are your thoughts on this game and how would you rate the quality of the game overall?

    :)
     
    Sonkahaser, May 17, 2022
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Game overall

    What game are you talking about?
  3. SammyVS Win User

    Overall experience and game access.

    I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

    I honestly don't understand what you're talking about. Could you give us more details about the problem?
  4. Meldar Prime Win User

    Overall it was good

    Borderlands 2 had a little better story then the first Borderlands and I like the claptrap storage. But in so many ways it's worse then the first game. The inventory is just way too small, weapon variety is lacking, drop rates are terrible, DLC released
    to date not worth the money, raid bosses are terrible, and vehicle control is worse.
  5. Gazepi Win User

    Overall it was good

    I'd have to agree but for everything they didn't do as good as they could've they did at least 10 very well
  6. AwesomeDad Win User

    Overall reliability

    There are some great deals im just leary of refurbished...
Thema:

Game overall

Loading...
  1. Game overall - Similar Threads - Game overall

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  10. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...