Game or Xbox one?

Discus and support Game or Xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After all,this problem fifa 14 return to the dashboarg,either at startup,carrer mode or ut,is caused by game or xbox?Need to know to obtain correct... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OuseSerBr, Jan 1, 2014.

1. OuseSerBr
    OuseSerBr Guest

Game or Xbox one?

After all,this problem fifa 14 return to the dashboarg,either at startup,carrer mode or ut,is caused by game or xbox?Need to know to obtain correct support!

:)

OuseSerBr, Jan 1, 2014
  2. levikrause
    levikrause Guest
    Questions or issues with a game or xbox

Hi Everyone,

I thought I would start a forum page for anyone experiencing issues either in game, with the actual xbox or if you want to talk in general.

-Krause

levikrause, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Wishcatcher
    Wishcatcher Guest
    Questions or issues with a game or xbox

Hello,

Nice idea Game or Xbox one? ;)

Regards,

Wishcatcher, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Marethyu37 Win User

Xbox 360 to Xbox One

You will need to buy Xbox One games, as the Xbox One is not backwards compatible. Xbox 360 games will not work on the Xbox One, and Xbox One games will not work on the 360. Sorry!
  5. Ishan8123 Win User

What games play on xb1x

Here's a list of games on Xbox One- https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-one

This includes Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

On my twice account i bought a terraria on xbox 360 and i dont have it on xbox one why? terraria is too on xbox one. Its not make sens

There are two different versions of the same game as decided by the game developer; one for xbox 360 and the other for xbox one. You need the xbox one version of the game to play it for xbox one.
  7. US Revenge Win User

xbox one games

HIGHLY doubt it, also fifa will be on ps4.
  8. iSmokeClouds420 Win User

Xbox one games

Ok thank you so I need a 3.0 USB drive and I can pretty much just drag and drop them into the hard drive ans that's all? I just wanna know if it's simple or hard you know
Thema:

Game or Xbox one?

1. Game or Xbox one? - Similar Threads - Game

2. was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...

in XBoX on Consoles
    was playing a game and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go...: was playing a game on gaming pc windows 10 and the Bluetooth from my elite 2 controller disconnected and when i go down to device says Bluetooth turned off cant seem to find anywhere to turn back...
  3. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  4. Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen?: Hi, I just wondered if there was a way to pin the game/app tiles at the top of the home screen? This is mostly just an aesthetics thing for me but also to make things easy to access too. I...
  5. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  6. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  7. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  8. i can install games but it cant install apps

in XBoX on Windows
    i can install games but it cant install apps: So, basically i cant install apps, when i try to install games like minecraft / fortnite (or another random game) it installs perfectly, but when i try to install any app like youtube / prime...
  9. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  10. Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poor Quality Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black model:...: What is going on with your Microsoft Xbox Wireless Over-the-Head Bluetooth Gaming Headset, Black (model: TLL-00001)?! Three headsets bought, 2 of them broke in the exact same spot and yet you...