GAME ON XBOX ONE'ERS!!!

Discus and support GAME ON XBOX ONE'ERS!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GDAY ALL, IM A LOVER OF ALL THINGS GAME RELATED AND AM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT XBOX ONE. I'M CURRENTLY ENJOYING WATCH DOGS AND HAVE FOUND A BREATH OF... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oLdSkOoLz82, Jun 4, 2014.

  1. oLdSkOoLz82
    oLdSkOoLz82 Guest

    GAME ON XBOX ONE'ERS!!!


    GDAY ALL, IM A LOVER OF ALL THINGS GAME RELATED AND AM VERY PASSIONATE ABOUT XBOX ONE. I'M CURRENTLY ENJOYING WATCH DOGS AND HAVE FOUND A BREATH OF FRESH AIR IN THE NEW MAP PACKS FOR CALL OF DUTY FOLLOW ME OR ADD ME IF YOU LIKE
    OTHER WISE CHECK OUT MY NEW BLOG FOR ALL THINGS XBOX ONE. EACH WEEK I POST A BLOG ON ANY NEWS ON XBOX ONE, THE GAMES AND ANY JUICY NEWS ON THE PLATFORM LOTS HAPPENING AT THE MOMENT ESSPECIALY WITH E3 AROUND THE CORNER. SO CHECK OUT MY BLOG AT
    www.oldskoolzgamer.blogspot.com/ AND IF YOU LIKE IT FOLLOW IT....

    HAPPY GAMING... GAME ON XBOX ONE'ERS!!! :)

    :)
     
    oLdSkOoLz82, Jun 4, 2014
    #1
  2. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest
    GameStop's Titanfall Pre-Order Bonus Is A Slap In The Face To Gamers!

    @Keebler..... agreed. Gamers need to grow a set and get a some thicker skin..... and maybe some tissues for there issues...

    -

    Why are any retailers required to give away "free stuff" anyways? Just wait, 3 months from now when TF can be bought for $50 instead of $60..... the "day one'ers" will be wanting compensation! I predict another "slap in the face" thread!
     
    kingvas78, Jun 4, 2014
    #2
  3. Xbox: Game On

    It was only because of the negative views on the original policies that gave some people a bad light of MS at last years E3. Some of that may still resonate but it has been long enough for most level headed gamers to see that MS did in fact show & deliver
    on games & only games at E3. Sony didn't get into showing games until 30 minutes after talking numbers & media. And out of what they showed, only 3 exclusives have been out meanwhile MS is at 8, 10 if EAs showing is considered.

    So if they are to have the same focus as last year without the dark cloud being there, they will rock it out of the park. They have a few games that are known that I want more info on and I'm sure there will be surprises.

    I'd fully expect to see the usual suspects like Halo & Fable. Maybe a teaser of what Gears will be & possibly another Forza spin off.

    Then they got the games that were revealed but not yet released, Sunset overdrive, quantum break, D4.

    As for surprises I'd be expecting to see Crackdown 3.

    And who knows what else the will have to reveal, all we can really think of is classic franchises that we enjoyed in the past. We have no idea what could be coming that will be new classics.
     
    CollapseControl, Jun 4, 2014
    #3
  4. GAME ON XBOX ONE'ERS!!!

    That's a lot of green lol .
     
    MysticDarklight, Jun 5, 2014
    #4
  5. kingvas78 Win User

    GameStop's Titanfall Pre-Order Bonus Is A Slap In The Face To Gamers!

    @Keebler..... agreed. Gamers need to grow a set and get a some thicker skin..... and maybe some tissues for there issues...

    -

    Why are any retailers required to give away "free stuff" anyways? Just wait, 3 months from now when TF can be bought for $50 instead of $60..... the "day one'ers" will be wanting compensation! I predict another "slap in the face" thread!
  6. KillerJMPz4Life Win User

    The Truth about Support! Not Good!

    Not a day one'er but understand fully your frustration with support. Got xb1 for kids mostly for Xmas and one week later after a mysterious update to something while the system was turned off I get a kinect unplugged error. I'm thinking " it's not unplugged"
    but it sure says it is. Researched the fixes on the support page to no end. Then tried to deal with microsofts customer support. What a joke.. Either wait at least 2 full weeks to get one from them AFTER and only AFTER I send the broke one in or maybe get
    one in 3 to 5 days if I let them take a 152.00 hold on a credit card. I told them, after i sunk all my money on this broken system I don't have no credit card with 150 on the damn thing. I was lucky and bestbuy took mine and exchanged it because it was still
    in the 30 day return window. I don't understand why Microsoft don't try and do a few different things to help the end user out a bit. How about ship me immediately what it is I need with a prepaid return box to send you my broken equipment. And if your scared
    I won't return it than tell us you'll brick the console which I know you can do if the customer doesn't hold up their end of the deal. Better yet, when you know from past release experience your gonna have issues, which is to be expected, then stock the retail
    outfits with replacement parts to exchange with customers who have issues. There is NO excuse why after someone like Thunder spends his hard earned money to support this multibillion dollar company he should still be waiting since 11/22/2013 on a part that
    can't cost Microsoft 10 dollars to make. Good luck my friend.
  7. [D1SCZ] KellanCasper Win User

    xbox games and gaming

    yes but mine was non stop any time
  8. XBF Zineb F Win User

    xbox games and gaming

    Next time this happens, you can try accessing Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

    After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

    In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

    Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

    Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  9. cpt sheridan Win User

    xbox games and gaming

    I can see going through the process of resetting one console that has a problem starting games, but I have an Xbox series X and S and a Xbox one X and all three consoles were having the exact same problem at the same time and I can't see it being a problem at the users side.

    I read that Microsoft had recently implimented a new authentication system and it was causing some problems with some of Microsofts services including the Xbox game authentication but as usual they would keep that part quiet like other companies would do.
Thema:

GAME ON XBOX ONE'ERS!!!

Loading...
  1. GAME ON XBOX ONE'ERS!!! - Similar Threads - GAME ONE'ERS

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  4. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  5. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  6. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  7. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  8. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  9. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  10. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...