Game of Thrones

Discus and support Game of Thrones in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cant download the add on content is there. Ways to download them saids unavailable.... 0050e4e0-adee-433e-96df-e24d3052a3ee Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RogueTribe13, Dec 23, 2021.

  1. RogueTribe13
    RogueTribe13 Guest

    Game of Thrones


    Cant download the add on content is there. Ways to download them saids unavailable....

    :)
     
    RogueTribe13, Dec 23, 2021
    #1
  2. Lofty Who Win User

    Game of Thrones (Telltales)

    Game of Thrones: Episode 2 rated by PEGI

    http://www.shopto.net/news/47928/Game-of-Thrones-Episode-2-rated-by-PEGI
  3. Lofty Who Win User

    Game of Thrones Episode 3 arrives this week

  4. Mister Quimby Win User

    Game of Thrones promotion - haven't received the $10 dollars back

    Hey there GilgameshLegacy!

    Sorry to hear about the issue! Just to clarify, did you purchase the season pass for Game of Thrones or did you purchase the Telltale Games Collection? In order to qualify for this offer, you would have needed to purchase the Game of Thrones season pass
    separately as well as the purchase of Game of Thrones season 5. Thanks!
  5. Saeleth Win User

    Jam Packed Weekend! What is everyone up to?

    Game of Thrones I am SO excited for!! Who do you think will end up on the Iron Throne? I am a part of Team Tyrion on this one!
  6. Pandy Yato Win User

    LEGO my video game!

    A Game of Thrones lego game would be amazing!
Thema:

Game of Thrones

Loading...
  1. Game of Thrones - Similar Threads - Game Thrones

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  4. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  5. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  6. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  7. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  8. Throne and Liberty - Xbox Cloud Gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty - Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hey, any of you know or have insights if Throne and liberty will be available at xbox cloud gaming? submitted by /u/Maleficent-Dog-4791 [link] [comments]
  9. Just started a game called throne and Liberty. Currently having visual issues with it

    in XboX Insiders
    Just started a game called throne and Liberty. Currently having visual issues with it: So I don't know if this is the correct thread or not, if not please redirect me. But I'm currently making a report a problem with the game. The bottom part of my game has a bunch of random weird...
  10. Game of Throne Season 4... Season Pass?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game of Throne Season 4... Season Pass?: OK so season 4 for GoT is coming and I need to know if there will be a season pass. I gave up my HBO subscription right after season 3. Do I need it for the season pass? Not sure how this all...