Game of Thrones Season Pass
Discus and support Game of Thrones Season Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I paid for the Season pass but I can't even watch any episodes???? First episode aired on Sunday it is now Thursday. What gives??? This feels like a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Mad Bosnian, Jul 20, 2017.
Thema:
Game of Thrones Season Pass
Loading...
-
Game of Thrones Season Pass - Similar Threads - Game Thrones Season
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section
in XboX InsidersUnwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish... -
September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Throne and Liberty - Xbox Cloud Gaming
in XboX InsidersThrone and Liberty - Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hey, any of you know or have insights if Throne and liberty will be available at xbox cloud gaming? submitted by /u/Maleficent-Dog-4791 [link] [comments] -
Just started a game called throne and Liberty. Currently having visual issues with it
in XboX InsidersJust started a game called throne and Liberty. Currently having visual issues with it: So I don't know if this is the correct thread or not, if not please redirect me. But I'm currently making a report a problem with the game. The bottom part of my game has a bunch of random weird... -
Game of Throne Season 4... Season Pass?
in XBoX Games and AppsGame of Throne Season 4... Season Pass?: OK so season 4 for GoT is coming and I need to know if there will be a season pass. I gave up my HBO subscription right after season 3. Do I need it for the season pass? Not sure how this all...