Game of thrones season 1 episodes 2-6

Discus and support Game of thrones season 1 episodes 2-6 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All Any idea when GOT season 1 episodes 2-6 will be available for download in ZA? This is for xbox 360 Many thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KRATOS316GOW, Mar 2, 2018.

  1. KRATOS316GOW
    KRATOS316GOW Guest

    Game of thrones season 1 episodes 2-6


    Hi All

    Any idea when GOT season 1 episodes 2-6 will be available for download in ZA? This is for xbox 360

    Many thanks!

    :)
     
    KRATOS316GOW, Mar 2, 2018
    #1
  2. fanpages-0FA181D4-37DE-4A8C-9C30-E1DD0D6CAB8A, Mar 2, 2018
    #2
  3. fanpages-0FA181D4-37DE-4A8C-9C30-E1DD0D6CAB8A, Mar 2, 2018
    #3
  4. fanpages-0FA181D4-37 Win User
  5. Eden0032 Win User

    Game of Thrones

    Hi there!

    As far as I am aware, I believe that the disk version is for Game of Thrones: Season 1, whilst Game of Thrones Seasons 2-6 are available to download from the Xbox Store.

    Seasons 2-6 are currently on special offer at the moment here:
    store.xbox.com/.../1ed90817-9f69-42bf-acbc-2dbd687025d0
    .

    I hope this helps to answer your question.

    Regards,

    -
  6. fanpages-0FA181D4-37 Win User
  7. Eggnogga Win User

    GAME OF THRONES TELLTALE not downloading season pass

    ^^ There are 6 episodes. So, getting the Season Pass is saving you 5 bucks.

    Also, they make it pretty obvious: Game Description:Buy the Game of Thrones SEASON PASS for the best value on remaining episodes (Episodes 2-6 to be released periodically) in the six-part series once available to download. All Season Pass content will be
    available by Summer 2015. If you purchase this Season Pass, all future Season Pass content will be accessible in-game once available. Do not download from the Xbox Games Store, or you will be charged twice. ‘Game of Thrones: Season 1, Ep1. Iron From Ice’ game
    required; sold separately.
  8. onyxishere Win User

    Can't find installed game on Xbox one

Thema:

Game of thrones season 1 episodes 2-6

Loading...
  1. Game of thrones season 1 episodes 2-6 - Similar Threads - Game thrones season

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Throne and Liberty - Xbox Cloud Gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty - Xbox Cloud Gaming: Hey, any of you know or have insights if Throne and liberty will be available at xbox cloud gaming? submitted by /u/Maleficent-Dog-4791 [link] [comments]
  9. Just started a game called throne and Liberty. Currently having visual issues with it

    in XboX Insiders
    Just started a game called throne and Liberty. Currently having visual issues with it: So I don't know if this is the correct thread or not, if not please redirect me. But I'm currently making a report a problem with the game. The bottom part of my game has a bunch of random weird...
  10. Game of Throne Season 4... Season Pass?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game of Throne Season 4... Season Pass?: OK so season 4 for GoT is coming and I need to know if there will be a season pass. I gave up my HBO subscription right after season 3. Do I need it for the season pass? Not sure how this all...