Game of retrocompatible problems

Discus and support Game of retrocompatible problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello I have had problems buying lso games are either the free of gold or any other I want, my account is from Colombia, but when I buy a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DRAKKARSS, Jan 27, 2018.

  1. DRAKKARSS
    DRAKKARSS Guest

    Game of retrocompatible problems


    :)
     
    DRAKKARSS, Jan 27, 2018
    #1
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Buy retrocompatible game

    The 360 store is set up differently than the store on the One or website. In order to use the currency on your account, you would have to make the purchase on a 360 console.
     
    Smwutches, Jan 27, 2018
    #2
  3. Tdoog93
    Tdoog93 Guest
    Gta

    cuando será retrocompatible gta v
     
    Tdoog93, Jan 27, 2018
    #3
  4. isDeVianT Win User

    Do original xbox games play only in english under emulation in the xbox 360?

    It must be a mistake of yours, I play the retrocompatible games in my native language without any problem.
  5. isDeVianT Win User

    Why can I not install star wars battlefront II for free?

    Surely you can get it in the course of the week, this problem is being presenting the first days of each months with retrocompatible games.
  6. Vice MihawK Win User

    Problem with retrocompatibility

    Hey there,

    Let's start by clearing your locale Xbox 360 storage. To do this, navigate to 'All settings' through the Xbox One guide, scroll down to 'System' settings and select 'Storage'. From here, select 'Clear local Xbox 360 storage' and give it another shot!

    Keep us posted!
    AND if you read correctly i already do that
  7. Mister Beep Win User

    Problem with retrocompatibility

    Hey there,

    Let's start by clearing your locale Xbox 360 storage. To do this, navigate to 'All settings' through the Xbox One guide, scroll down to 'System' settings and select 'Storage'. From here, select 'Clear local Xbox 360 storage' and give it another shot!

    Keep us posted!
  8. Mister Beep Win User

    Problem with retrocompatibility

    This may be a network issue we need to troubleshoot, could you pass us the following information along with your

    detailed network statistics
    (download, upload, wireless strength, packet loss)? That will help us a lot!

    • ISP:
    • Region:
    • Router brand & model:
    • Modem brand & model:
Thema:

Game of retrocompatible problems

Loading...
  1. Game of retrocompatible problems - Similar Threads - Game retrocompatible problems

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  7. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  8. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  9. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...