game not visible in my installs
Discus and support game not visible in my installs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; started downloading a game on the Xbox app on pc that is included with game pass it was all going well until i came back to my pc and the game is no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ��������������������, May 7, 2023.
Thema:
game not visible in my installs
Loading...
-
game not visible in my installs - Similar Threads - game visible installs
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
Feedback for Xbox App (PC) - Player Profile and Game History Visibility
in XBoX AccessibilityFeedback for Xbox App (PC) - Player Profile and Game History Visibility: Dear Xbox Development Team, I want this feedback to truly reach the developers of the Xbox app on PC. PC Game Pass has been gaining a lot of popularity lately, and I find myself subscribing to... -
All Purchased Games no longer visible in Microsoft Store library
in XBoX on WindowsAll Purchased Games no longer visible in Microsoft Store library: I recently upgraded my PC and when attempting to install Age of Empires II from the Microsoft Store I got the error 0x8007001F. I followed the steps in this thread but it resulted in all of my... -
Cloud Gaming Touch Controls not Visible
in XBoX Games and AppsCloud Gaming Touch Controls not Visible: Hello, I’m using cloud gaming on both an iPhone 13 and and iPad Air 2. There are no issues playing on the phone. When trying to play on iPad, the on screen controls are functional but not... -
Games installing are not visible on Xbox One S
in XBoX Games and AppsGames installing are not visible on Xbox One S: Hello , I have recently updated my Xbox One S and decided to resume a certain download but to my surprise, the games that are supposed to be downloading are not showing up in this section . I...