Game not upload ing error person who bought must upload

Discus and support Game not upload ing error person who bought must upload in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Trying to upload warhammer but getting message saying person who bought game must log in but I am the person who bought game. Tried reset etc still not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrogNeck, Jan 25, 2023.

1. GrogNeck
    GrogNeck Guest

Trying to upload warhammer but getting message saying person who bought game must log in but I am the person who bought game. Tried reset etc still not working

:)

GrogNeck, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate your license for the game. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order from there stated as "completed"?
  3. GrogNeck Win User

Hi, yes show ing as complete thanks
  4. Mathismas sur Micros Win User

Sea Of Thieves Crashes in every 15 minutes without any error message

I have the same problem with this error message :

I tried to change my driver version but noth
    [​IMG]
    ing
    change, the game crashed again.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Hack?

when you share a clip to another person it uploads it to the xbox network, his settings must not be set right, as with all clips you upload regardless of feed or not can still be viewed.
  6. �� ��MuddyP Win User

My money was literally robbed from you goons

F****ing thieves
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Game not upload ing error person who bought must upload - Similar Threads - Game upload ing

2. Xbox series s game will not upload to cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s game will not upload to cloud: So I didn't fully quit the game and I shut the console down. I was wondering whether I could soon play on my phone. It's staying it's not uploaded yet. I also won't be home to quit my game as I...
  3. SOLVED Game clip upload won’t progress past 0% SOLVED

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    SOLVED Game clip upload won’t progress past 0% SOLVED: Hello, I’ve been trying to upload a game clip. It refuses to go past 0%. I’ve restarted the console twice, cancelled the upload multiple times, cleared out the captures storage, yet it still is...
  4. How To Download my uploaded Games Without any VPN?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Download my uploaded Games Without any VPN?: Hello, I'm using paid microsoft games account. I have upload Clash of Clans Mac version. I'm unable to access this. Kindly Help c6faffd2-456a-4801-88e6-045f08e0a715
  5. For some games I am unable to upload captures to the Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some games I am unable to upload captures to the Xbox network: My problem is similar to the one mentioned here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-does-not-upload-captures-and-clips/bd710fa6-c055-47cb-8d57-f42ba915d195?page=2 I'm...
  6. If you have a 360 disc game and upload it to the cloud, can you not play it on the series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you have a 360 disc game and upload it to the cloud, can you not play it on the series s?: So I have a Xbox 360 and have MW3 disc version on it and have tried uploading it to the Cloud and it said that it did. So I went to the series s and it’s not there. If you have the disc version of...
  7. My game cant upload because it always stops and says to resume the loading so what can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game cant upload because it always stops and says to resume the loading so what can I do?: Modern warfare cant load and keeps asking to résume the loading e7a9d908-25be-469a-9c6d-b70c944f484b
  8. XBox Game Bar PC- How to automatically upload screenshot into XBox App Photo Library?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Game Bar PC- How to automatically upload screenshot into XBox App Photo Library?: Hi! I own an XBox Series X and a Win 11 PC. On the console the screenshots I took are uploaded automatically into the XBox App library. When I open the XBox App on my mobile phone I can see those...
  9. 4k game clips won't convert/upload to Xbox Network

in XboX Insiders
    4k game clips won't convert/upload to Xbox Network: I'll start out by saying this issue has been present for months now for me, I'm in Alpha skip ahead. I've reported it on the app on console and just thought I'd see if anybody else has...
  10. Can't upload game captures from Xbox Live to Onedrive - Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload game captures from Xbox Live to Onedrive - Xbox Series X: I can't upload my game captures from Xbox Live to my OneDrive. I am trying to do this by going to Recent Captures on my console, changing it to list view, selecting several clips/captures, and...