Game Not Updating

Discus and support Game Not Updating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Xbox One S and was going to play Call of Duty. When I launched the game it said I had an update, so I followed the instructions and let it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tbell9698, Jan 26, 2018.

  1. tbell9698
    tbell9698 Guest

    Game Not Updating


    I have the Xbox One S and was going to play Call of Duty. When I launched the game it said I had an update, so I followed the instructions and let it update. It sat at 0% for 2 days now. I have researched and done all Microsoft recommendations. Nothing has
    happened and it still goes to 0%.

    PLEASE HELP!

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    tbell9698, Jan 26, 2018
    #1
  2. Stoney27z
    Stoney27z Guest
    Personal activity feeds not working since just after 1409 update

    Still happening to me too, Activity feed not updating, recent played games not updating and Achievements leaderboard not updating.
     
    Stoney27z, Jan 26, 2018
    #2
  3. GAMES NOT UPDATING

    hi my games have not been downloading updates lately i have tried downloading my profile to 2 different xboxes they both do the same on each no game updates clearing the cache as done nothing on both xbox 360s any advice
     
    DemonHunter1978, Jan 26, 2018
    #3
  4. fulltacoboy47 Win User

    update for a game won't update

    no matter what i do it won't update or install
  5. fulltacoboy47 Win User

    update for a game won't update

    i have 111gb but ark needed 90gb and good internet
  6. IM TIGGERED614 Win User

    game updates not updating but redownloading

    I'm having the same problem. Maybe it was because of the newest update?
  7. Fa xXdogXx Win User

    update for a game won't update

    This is probably because of your internet or you dont have enough space to update.
  8. ITSAVAGE13 Win User

    update for a game won't update

    Sorry , but sometimes I had to cancel and start reinstalling Ark Survival Evolved.
Thema:

Game Not Updating

Loading...
  1. Game Not Updating - Similar Threads - Game Updating

  2. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. Beta preview Downloading games/updating

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading...
  5. Voice and Game Capture Preview Update

    in XboX Insiders
    Voice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the...
  6. Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else's Xbox overheating when gaming since new August 6 beta insider update?: I am curious to see if anyone else is experiencing the overheating problem that I have been. I already reported the bug, but some background I just had my xbox cleaned and re-thermal pasted a...
  7. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  9. Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to access windows updates and install or update games on Xbox launcher app: I have spoken to a Microsoft employee and I have been told that I need to wipe my whole pc. I’m looking for another solution. He thinks that I have a virus blocking these things from happening and...
  10. Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]