Game not showing up under 'my games' on Xbox site.
Discus and support Game not showing up under 'my games' on Xbox site. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last night I was checking the 'My games' section of the Xbox website and noticed that one of my digital games, Monster Hunter World, was not listed. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GlitchXII, Jan 27, 2018.
Thema:
Game not showing up under 'my games' on Xbox site.
Loading...
-
Game not showing up under 'my games' on Xbox site. - Similar Threads - Game showing under
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
XBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background
in XboX InsidersXBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background: Guys, Not sure who sees this, but can we please have the showcase background as a dynamic background on consoles?! I cannot seem to add images, but its the main XBOX Logo with all the particles... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
Games Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode
in XboX InsidersGames Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode: I currently have 3 games from Steam installed but only 2 of them actually appear in my Games Library. The missing game shows up on the Xbox Game Bar and of course in my Steams Library with the... -
PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription
in XboX InsidersPC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button... -
Not all Steam games show up under xbox activity
in XboX InsidersNot all Steam games show up under xbox activity: So I just noticed some of my steam games do not show up under my xbox activity. Does anybody else have this issue submitted by /u/XxSEAN_ZOMBIExX [link] [comments] -
All games show up in the "Ready to Install" area under each game's Manage Game and Add-ons...
in XboX InsidersAll games show up in the "Ready to Install" area under each game's Manage Game and Add-ons...: Under all games it shows that they all are Ready to Install. I found out after looking at the download sizes of all my games. In particular, KH3. I noticed they were the same. I suspected the... -
Friends wont show up under friends list in-game on xbox one
in XBoX Games and AppsFriends wont show up under friends list in-game on xbox one: Friends wont show up under friends list in-game on xbox one , ive tried uninstalling the game , delete profile and redownloaded , iv contacted xbox and still no luck...