Game not showing up in my catalog !

Discus and support Game not showing up in my catalog ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Helloooooo need some help ! :D I bought the FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION on my xbox one X , later sold it and bought the new ser. X and now checking... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Faruk Abou Rafeh, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Game not showing up in my catalog !

Helloooooo need some help ! Game not showing up in my catalog ! :D
    I bought the FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION on my xbox one X , later sold it and bought the new ser. X and now checking my catalog and can't find it !!! thought when I search for it so in the search found two one with console under it other windows . so I clicked on console and it says FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION Windows edition ! ( this is on xbox mobile app ) now on the web I find it and says you own this and ask me if I want to install ! but why its not showing in my owned games !!! I don't care if it says console or windows , just want it to appear in my liberary !!! thank you all

:)

Faruk Abou Rafeh, Nov 30, 2022
  2. Faruk Abou Rafeh Win User

As I said I bought it on my Xbox one X and played it and had it on my catalog ! Now after checking on my Xbox series X it’s not there ! Even the add on game showed up but not the main game !
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that the game license for Xbox as well as PC is different which means that if you have purchased the Windows version, it will not show up on your Xbox's library.

Let's check what license of the game you have. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game order from there stated as "completed", once you were able to see the game order click the game icon, and you will be redirected to the game's product page, scroll down a bit to check the "Playable On", you'll see if it's for Xbox or for PC.

If it's for PC, I'm sorry but you will be needing to re-purchase the Xbox version.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that also, kindly delete any screenshot or photo that may include any of your personal information, Faruk.

Since we have confirmed that it is showing as "completed", please remove and re-add your account on your console.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  5. Chargersbride Win User

Game won’t launch

Once a game has left game pass it shows that, Tom Clancy The Division has been available in the Xbox Game Pass catalog since
    June 10th, 2018 and did exit the catalog on January 31st, 2019.
  6. 4ab1f677-003e-407e-a Win User

Game Pass for PC Not Showing "All Games" in the Catalog

When I attempt to browse the Game Pass catalog on my PC it does not show all available games. The filters are all set to "Any" and the sort filter is set for "A-Z", but it only shows games up to the letter 'D'. Sometimes it will show games through 'F' and once in a great while it will show games through 'M'. The latter will happen sometimes when I select "All Games" from another section of the Main Page of the Xbox app. The same happens when I sort "Z-A". The issue seems to be that when I scroll down, the catalog will not update as I scroll. If I "Restore Down" to a smaller window size (not full screen) the catalog will update as I scroll and I will eventually see all games, but this means I have to scroll through seeing only 2-3 games at a time.

Is there anyone out there experiencing the same issue?

Troubleshooting steps I have taken:

Sign out and back into the app

Uninstall/reinstall the app

This is NOT the end of the world and is a small inconvenience.

Any help is appreciated!
    Yes!
Thema:

1. Game not showing up in my catalog ! - Similar Threads - Game showing catalog

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  4. Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything): For context, when I was playing a game I was using the game bar to talk with my friends in a party. I saw that there was an update available so I started to update it. When it was done the game...
  5. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  6. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  7. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  8. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  9. Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers: Hi, I have a serious issue and kind of a breach of contract. The Show offline mode is directly related to "hiding" offline. The problem is that some games (Neverwinter) Allows followers to...
  10. Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings

in XboX Insiders
    Help, xbox game bar not showing up in settings: i was trying to fix my party chat because it wasnt letting me talk even though it showed it was picking it up, so after going to tons of trouble shooting i went and did the simple thing, delete...