Game not showing up in my achievements list
Discus and support Game not showing up in my achievements list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having an issue where a game I have played and completed has yet to appear under my achievements list. It has been over two weeks and this still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Prime Jerp, Apr 15, 2018.
Thema:
Game not showing up in my achievements list
Loading...
-
Game not showing up in my achievements list - Similar Threads - Game showing achievements
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
XBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background
in XboX InsidersXBOX Summer Game Fest Show Dynamic Background: Guys, Not sure who sees this, but can we please have the showcase background as a dynamic background on consoles?! I cannot seem to add images, but its the main XBOX Logo with all the particles... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
Games Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode
in XboX InsidersGames Library Issue. Game not showing up in Xbox Mode: I currently have 3 games from Steam installed but only 2 of them actually appear in my Games Library. The missing game shows up on the Xbox Game Bar and of course in my Steams Library with the... -
Game on my xbox achievements doesn’t show up in my library
in XBoX Games and AppsGame on my xbox achievements doesn’t show up in my library: I bought Minecraft on a microsoft laptop a few years ago and it doesn’t show up on my account even though I remember I bought it using a code. 81550e21-32c4-4144-ab46-2a9d1d1ab13f -
Anyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?
in XboX InsidersAnyone else noticing that Achievements are not showing on some games?: When I hit the Xbox button on my controller and go to the Achievements tab, my games have been saying “Achievements aren’t supported” and when I click on that it’ll say “This game doesn’t have... -
achievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?
in XBoX on Consolesachievements for Xbox 360 game not showing up ?: I've been playing an xbox 360 game on my xbox series s and have been trying to unlock achievements. When I complete them a notification appears on the screen but do not appear on the achievements... -
Achievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs
in XBoX Games and AppsAchievements no longer unlocking, all games now show 0/1000 gs: Title says it all. I am no longer able to unlock any achievements on my Xbox even though I am fulfilling the requirements. Worked fine yesterday, but today my achievements just randomly stopped...