Game not in my account after refund denial

Discus and support Game not in my account after refund denial in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I just got my refund denied and after that I went on the xbox to check if I have the game but I dont its telling me to rebuy it again. I have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aldar Gansukh, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Game not in my account after refund denial

Hello I just got my refund denied and after that I went on the xbox to check if I have the game but I dont its telling me to rebuy it again. I have the order number. What should I do?

:)

Aldar Gansukh, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Aldar Gansukh Win User

So I have to wait 48 hours until the game appears or wait 48 hours until the refund comes through?
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, will have to wait 48 to see if the status changes again in your account, as the refund was approved the system should try again to make the refund.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Aldar, click the link below and log in with the account that purchased the game and go to "Purchase History" and see the game status, see if it appears as refunded.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Because it is very strange that you have the refund denied and the console ask you to buy the game again.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, what may have happened was some system failure between approving and executing your refund, and the system has automatically removed the license from your account.

The system is fully automated, wait until it makes updates, however even after approved the refund takes up to 48 hours to be made, and if the purchase has been made on your credit card the amount will only appear in the next billing period.
  6. Aldar Gansukh Win User

Nope not refunded and still no game. It says refund failed
Thema:

1. Game not in my account after refund denial - Similar Threads - Game account refund

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...
  5. How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I get my games and items returned or refunded to me after xbox deletes my account...: This monday 12/11/23 after a long hiatus from playing I discovered my xbox/microsoft account had been deleted. Initial investigation revealed I was never given any notification of this deletion of...
  6. Game Pass charged money after account cancellation and no refund avaliable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass charged money after account cancellation and no refund avaliable: Hi, My name is Enrico, and ive recently been charged 12,99 for one month of game pass ultimate wrongly. I cancelled my subscription on the 28th of August, but i was nonetheless charged 12,99...
  7. Can I refund a game because my account was hacked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I refund a game because my account was hacked?: My other account had been hacked recently and I have been trying my best to get it back. Although I do not have access to my account anymore, I still have access to playing the games that I have...
  8. Game refund off of a stolen account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game refund off of a stolen account: My friend's Microsoft account got hacked. The hacker changed the assigned e-mail address, so it looks like the account just disappeared. Through Microsoft support I was able to locate the account...
  9. Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ive accidentally bought a game on an account I cant log into. How do I get a refund?: First time buying anything from microsoft store. Purchase went fine, But when we tried to open the game, it keeps asking us to sign into my microsoft account. Its my sisters old computer & she set...
  10. Account Compromise Resulted in Refund of Game That Was On Sale, Now I Can't Buy My Game ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Account Compromise Resulted in Refund of Game That Was On Sale, Now I Can't Buy My Game ...: Has anyone else had this problem? I'm extremely frustrated with this. I contacted customer support only to be told, "You will have to wait for the title to go on sale again". The title I had...