Game not in library and no preload possible

Discus and support Game not in library and no preload possible in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; 9h ago I bought dead space digital deluxe edition but I can't start the preload and the game doesn't show up in my games and apps. Back in store on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xFlocki, Jan 27, 2023.

1. /u/xFlocki
    /u/xFlocki Guest

9h ago I bought dead space digital deluxe edition but I can't start the preload and the game doesn't show up in my games and apps. Back in store on xbox series x it's ready for preorder again, when I click the button, the message says that I already own the game. I'm in alpha skip ahead.

submitted by /u/xFlocki
    [link] [comments]

/u/xFlocki, Jan 27, 2023
  2. KLRSKIR Win User

Old xbox sold as possible new

It's not uncommon for new consoles to have several preloaded games in memory. These games will be trials, not the full versions (aside from HexicHD, and possibly a promotional game(s)).
  3. Eggnogga Win User

Missing Code to Pre-Load game

There are no codes for preloading a game. The only time you can preload a game is when you order a digital copy from the Xbox Games Store.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Microsoft NEEDS to have Preloading in time for Destiny on 9/9

@Blue it would be preloaded on the console and downloaded in advance. That of course is assuming that it is offered. If we use Madden 15 as the standard, you could preload the game and have it ready to go for today but you could not play until 3 am. That
    in my opinion is the worst possible thing. It makes no sense to slight east coast gamers and would be even worse if UK gamers got to start playing at midnight UK time.
  5. I JustBob I Win User

Starwars Battlefront Beta not available for download

Is it not available for preload? I was able to preload it yesterday on Origin.
  6. Athavariel-38B05112- Win User

Buy Games on Smarglass / no Preload on Xbox One.

But why can i buy the games on smartglass with my Gamertag on Switzerland?

The real Problem is no Preload in Switzerland, then Sunset Overdrive and CoD Advanced Warfare will be avaiable at Launch in Switzerland.

But why let Microsoft people in Switzerland dont preload the Games?

I can set my Xbox One on Austria and Download the Games with my Switzerland Gamertag, but this should not be normal. Normal should be Preload my Games on Xbox One with setting Switzerland.
Thema:

1. Game not in library and no preload possible - Similar Threads - Game library preload

2. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game not in Xbox app library pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game not in Xbox app library pc: I own rainbow six siege complete edition on xbox. I am currently on a pc and it is not showing up in my xbox app library. I guess its something to do with the version I purchased. Is there anyway...
  4. Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t i see my game in my full library that was downloaded on an external hard drive...: So I had my copy of Lego Star Wars the Skywalker Saga downloaded on my external hard drive as well as my copy of Red Dead Redemption 2 but that was the disc version and I could redownload Red Dead...
  5. Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library: If I purchase a game, and you remove this game from you Microsoft library, will I be able to download and play it?, or I will not be able to download it as it is not in the library?, that affects...
  6. Game no longer in Library after switching to a new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game no longer in Library after switching to a new PC: Hello all, about one year ago, I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator and activated it. Played a lot even over the year, and even bough some hardware for it, even though my PC was rather at the...
  7. Why can't I see my full library of games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see my full library of games?: I can't see my full library of games I tried resetting it and powering it off and on I tried turning off and on my internet and when I go into my full library of games it says "We're having...
  8. why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does my steam game not show in my xbox library on pc.: I downloaded the game grounded on steam but its having crash issues, so i tried to use the xbox pc app to repair it but i could not find it in the library. Does anyone know how to help?...
  9. I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Modern Warfare 3 but I am not seeing it in my games library: I bought Modern Warfare 3 online but when I press to install it, it pops up with a dialogue box asking to remote install it. It is not showing up in my xbox app library, but I can see it in my...
  10. Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?: I’ve got a day one XB1 and had day one game like Ryse Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3. These games are no longer there and I’m now having to buy them again. Tried logging in and out, restarting my...