Game not available on my account? WHY????????????

Discus and support Game not available on my account? WHY???????????? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, every time I try to play Forza Motorsport 7 on PC even though i have clearly bought the game. I can play this on the Xbox no problem but i do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lightvisionx, Dec 15, 2017.

  1. Lightvisionx
    Lightvisionx Guest

    Game not available on my account? WHY????????????


    Recently, every time I try to play Forza Motorsport 7 on PC even though i have clearly bought the game. I can play this on the Xbox no problem but i do not want to play the game on the Xbox because my pedals and steering wheel do not work on Xbox. I have
    tried restarting and reinstalling the game with no luck

    Game not available on my account? WHY???????????? [​IMG]

    Please fix this for god sakes, i actually want to play this game

    :)
     
    Lightvisionx, Dec 15, 2017
    #1
  2. Game not available in my region?!

    Hey there, Dj!

    I'm sorry to see any purchasing issues! It sounds like you didn't
    migrate your account
    once you moved. For Xbox 360 games, you need to have your account location and your physical location match so that the geofence lock on Xbox 360 games isn't triggered.

    Try out the migration linked above, and let me know how it goes! We can dig into our other options after that's been completed. Game not available on my account? WHY???????????? :)

    --------------------------------------



    Xbox Forums Staff



    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
     
    Misses Quinzel, Dec 15, 2017
    #2
  3. BrorW
    BrorW Guest
    Game not available in my region?!

    So i bough my xbox in Sweden and i also made my xbox live gold account in Sweden, and then i moved to Norway.

    Is this why i cant download some games with gold games? If so, Why?!

    My norwegian friends can download them without any problems, and so does my Swedish friends.

    This has been a problem since i moved to Norway back in 2013.

    What is the problem?!
     
    BrorW, Dec 15, 2017
    #3
  4. Anna Fedchenko Win User

    Limbo

    OK, so why that game which was purchased is not available in my account on Xbox. Why is it happening?
  5. JamesArm1 Win User

    Xbox game pass

    Then why make it available to make my home xbox for different accounts
  6. Its_JMarcos Win User

    Does Xbox generate a gamertag when you create your account?

    I just don't understand why I was able before to create an Xbox account and choose freely my gamertag and still have the free name change available.
    If everyone is supposed to get a generated Xbox account ID, why was I able before to create a Xbox account and create my own gamertag and still have the free name change available?
  7. Francia J. Win User

    Subscription not working with family

    Oh, that's why. Sorry but cloud gaming is only available for the account that has an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  8. [EX] Win User

    Why is my Microsoft account balance not available for purchase

    Hi Ethan,

    you should try a soft factory reset without deleting the games and settings.

    Afterwards you will need your account email and password to download your profile.

    Let us know if it helped.
Thema:

Game not available on my account? WHY????????????

Loading...
  1. Game not available on my account? WHY???????????? - Similar Threads - Game available account

  2. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Cloud Gaming recently available to Core subscribers?

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming recently available to Core subscribers?: I am an Xbox insider with a game pass core subscription. How do I access cloud gaming on the web or tv xbox app as an xbox insider? Each time I try to launch a game on the web or tv app, I am...
  8. Available for Xbox Insiders: Get to the Games Faster with My Apps - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: Get to the Games Faster with My Apps - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Halo masterchief Collection. The game is tied to my account that's not available right now...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo masterchief Collection. The game is tied to my account that's not available right now...: How do you guys fixed the problem that i currently have? 37e3e034-bb01-4369-9616-bf8c8e974191
  10. old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now: I had a game code with my video card from 2016 - I installed it then, but it doesn't show up on my account now, and typing the code in says it has already been redeemed...