Game not available in geographic area

Discus and support Game not available in geographic area in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to download a free game with gold, but the error "80150017" shows up, saying its not available on my geographic area. I would like to know how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bazp16, Jan 4, 2018.

  1. Bazp16
    Bazp16 Guest

    Game not available in geographic area


    I want to download a free game with gold, but the error "80150017" shows up, saying its not available on my geographic area. I would like to know how to solve this problem.

    :)
     
    Bazp16, Jan 4, 2018
    #1
  2. Lastrogan84
    Lastrogan84 Guest
    I can't download Dungeon Siege 3

    Ok. Maybe I don't understand. My info account has geographic area: Germany, but my xone language is Italian. My games are in Italian. What do you mean? Please explain me
     
    Lastrogan84, Jan 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Darth1337
    Darth1337 Guest
    Cannot download R6: Vegas via games with gold program.

    If your account's region does not match your geographic region, the transaction cannot process. You will need to ensure that your account region matches your geographic region in order to acquire the content, if it's even available in Israel.

    You can change your account region at
    live.xbox.com/AccountMigration
     
    Darth1337, Jan 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

    Game not available in geographic area

    Since the game is region locked, your account region has to match your physical location and you have to live in a region where the game is available. If you are physically in a region where the game is not available, there is no fix.
     
    Smwutches, Jan 4, 2018
    #4
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Game not available in geographic area

    Since the game is region locked, your account region has to match your physical location and you have to live in a region where the game is available. If you are physically in a region where the game is not available, there is no fix.
  6. Quietbutterfly5 Win User

    It’s not giving me my gift card money

    Make sure the gift card you have isnt from another country, because they will not work depending on your geographical area
  7. Lastrogan84 Win User

    I can't download Dungeon Siege 3

    Ok. Maybe I don't understand. My info account has geographic area: Germany, but my xone language is Italian. My games are in Italian. What do you mean? Please explain me
  8. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Can’t make purchases in Japan

    I'm afraid we're all limited to what's available in our geographic region
  9. SiegeCaptain Win User

    I need xbox live friends!

    Hey! It's Stephen Harper again. LOL! Just kidding you HunterRevenge50. BTW, I'd reserve the term "Great White North" for the geographical area in Canada north of the 60th parallel.
Thema:

Game not available in geographic area

Loading...
  1. Game not available in geographic area - Similar Threads - Game available geographic

  2. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Cloud Gaming recently available to Core subscribers?

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming recently available to Core subscribers?: I am an Xbox insider with a game pass core subscription. How do I access cloud gaming on the web or tv xbox app as an xbox insider? Each time I try to launch a game on the web or tv app, I am...
  8. Available for Xbox Insiders: Get to the Games Faster with My Apps - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: Get to the Games Faster with My Apps - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. The new game HUB is not available for me

    in XBoX Accessibility
    The new game HUB is not available for me: My consoles (ONE and Series X) are updated, but the HUB that displays game information is not available for my profile, it appears for my sister's account, also, the option to hide the APP is not...
  10. RDR2 for some reason not available on Cloud Gaming???

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR2 for some reason not available on Cloud Gaming???: I was told by a friend that RDR2 was added to the "Stream Your Own Game" service. So I went and purchased a key and added it to my account. Now I own the game but am told it's not available for...