Game needs to be fully installed? or ready to play?

Discus and support Game needs to be fully installed? or ready to play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, im a new Xbox player. When a game is "ready to start" its not ready at all. The game just starts but im not able to move or not even that. Wuy is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mo tay, Oct 7, 2022.

1. mo tay
    mo tay Guest

Hi, im a new Xbox player. When a game is "ready to start" its not ready at all. The game just starts but im not able to move or not even that. Wuy is that? before i did some reading about this sbject i almost had the idea to return te consol for not working. Can you please explain the whole prcedure to instal an actually paly?

Thanks in advance.

:)

mo tay, Oct 7, 2022
  2. mo tay Win User

Hello Sir,

Thank you for youre reply. Im glad to hear that the consol in probably not malfunctioning. In my experience only the menu started to work and the game didnt even start. So im going to instal overnight (45 mbps) and hope tommorow the game if fully functional. Thnks again,

Kind regards,

Mo
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Mo.

Yes, basically all games needs to be fully installed if you want to play the complete version.

Usually this "ready to start" mark is just to let you know that you can open the game. Because some games lets you play like a mini tutorial and things like that while it keeps downloading the full game in the background
  4. mo tay Win User

Hi,

Thank you for yoyre reply.

Yes after 100% download the consol works great.

Kind regards,

Mo
  5. mo tay Win User

Josef,

Maybe off toptic but i also wonder in there are any problems with the reload button on shooter games? i experiencing that i have to push the "reload" button a couple of time before the caracter loads the gun.

Any ideas?

Mo
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

A game has to be specifically designed to really take advantage of ready to start. Very few developers have done so. Everything has to be laid out in order

For the most part it lets you boot the title screen and set your options.
Thema:

1. Game needs to be fully installed? or ready to play? - Similar Threads - Game needs fully

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game...: Only the home button works on 2 different controllers i need to use the app to start a game or navigate the xbox dashboard xbox series x f85ab271-550a-4efe-b42c-9616c1392b7f
  4. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  5. I need to install a headset On my game, its not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to install a headset On my game, its not working: I want to install a headset, it will not workYy d467efea-df0b-4986-b12c-1e4fa57f9f00
  6. “You need a controller to play this game”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “You need a controller to play this game”: I’m using my Xbox series S controller with a USB-C to USB wired connection, and I frequently get the message “you need a controller to play this game” when playing. I haven’t played other games...
  7. I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help. For some reason my Xbox one refuses to open games and apps.: For some reason my 7 (maybe) year old Xbox one won’t start up apps or games saying “for some reason [x] took too long to open”. I tried power restarting it (I think that was the name for it) I...
  8. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  9. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...