Game main menu - Pressing B button to exit game?

Discus and support Game main menu - Pressing B button to exit game? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This is one of those things i noticed straight away after getting my Series X. Why isn't there an option to exit a game from the main menu by pressing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/b0uncyfr0, Jan 19, 2022.

1. /u/b0uncyfr0
    /u/b0uncyfr0 Guest

This is one of those things i noticed straight away after getting my Series X.

Why isn't there an option to exit a game from the main menu by pressing B? B has always been synonymous with gong back, seems kinda logical to have this everywhere.

As someone who has petite hands, pressing the xbox button to go home or back to the games menu is excessively annoying. It just takes too long.

Or is it just me..?

submitted by /u/b0uncyfr0
    [link] [comments]

/u/b0uncyfr0, Jan 19, 2022
  2. ll DUR05E ll Win User

how do you exit a game

I can start a game but can never find a way to stop the games
    Press the Xbox (logo) button on your controller to go back to Home and exit the
    app or game. Make sure the app is highlighted, and press the Menu (hamburger) menu button on your controller. In the menu, you'll find a number of options, including a Quit button,
    select it and press A to exit the app.
  3. Arkham99 Win User

Epic Fail - Corrupted File

[quote user="Payton Jones"]

I exited to the Main Menu then dashboard and still got a corrupted file.

[/quote]

You need to exit to the 'Start' screen (the one you get before the 'Main Menu' when you press 'B') before exiting to the Dashboard or turning off your console...:)
  4. Jamie Dimon Win User

Why won't Call of Duty MWII load?

I have the same problem - but I think I’ve found the solution!

- start MW2 until it gets to the “Press A To Start” screen

- unplug internet connection, press A and choose to go offline

- then press A to go to the offline campaign menu

- plug in internet connection and wait a minute

- start a campaign game, when it loads then exit back to the campaign menu

- press b to go back to the main menu

This is where I’m usually presented with the “Choose Plan” page for Xbox gold etc - I then press b to exit the page and then it should load into the online main menu.

I think the issue may have something to do with wanting to play online (Warzone) without an Xbox games pass or gold subscription.

Hopefully this works for you too!
  5. OCRyzen Win User

How does one save and exit the new "Star Wars Kinect Bundle" Xbox 360 console?

You can't use the Main Dashboard, when playing a game.. You have to use the Guide Menu, when you press the Guide Button in center of the controller (The one with the light etc)..

If you want to exit a game, after saving & not turn the console off.. Press the Guide button & select Menu on the page that pops up & it will close the game & take you to the Main Dashboard..

Note: It is against the Forum rules, to put your Personal Information (Name + Email) in a thread or post etc..
  6. Malacath Win User

BF4 Premium Not Working!

After buying you probably need to fully exit the game by pressing the home button, then when on homescreen press the menu aka start button the select quit.
Thema:

1. Game main menu - Pressing B button to exit game? - Similar Threads - Game main menu

2. Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to let the music play when switching from a game to the main menu?: Hello, I just got the Xbox Series X and i noticed that when i have Spotify playing and a game running it will stop the audio for a second when switching to the starting menu and vice versa. Is it...
  3. Game said new downloadable content has been downloaded and either go to main menu or return...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game said new downloadable content has been downloaded and either go to main menu or return...: Playing on Xbox it says new downloaded content has been downloaded either go to main menu or return to game screen is frozen rebooted Xbox still goes back the same screen can't do anything help...
  4. Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass: When I launch Chivalry 2 from the Xbox app on PC it loads fine. Until it gets to the main screen and says press enter. Once I do nothing happens. I ctrl-Atl Delete and it says the game is not...
  5. My controller does not take inputs when I launch a game and reach the main menu, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My controller does not take inputs when I launch a game and reach the main menu, why?: This problem started on minecraft when I tried to play it with some buddies and could not do anything but change user on the title screen, now I cannot press "A" to start on Cold War. I was able...
  6. Game freezing and crashing on main menu screen in Dead or Alive 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game freezing and crashing on main menu screen in Dead or Alive 6: Whenever I start up Dead or Alive 6 on my Xbox One S, I press the button after the title screen and then I'm at the main menu. Somehow the game decides to lock up on me whenever I try to scroll...
  7. xbox game pass for pc, can get past outriders main menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass for pc, can get past outriders main menu: when I launch outriders on xbox gamepass for pc I get to the part where i press space to continue, but instead I just crash b8f5722a-e24e-4d0e-863c-bed5e188096c
  8. (PC) Xbox Game Pass games get stuck on the main menu on launch how do I fix this

in XboX Insiders
    (PC) Xbox Game Pass games get stuck on the main menu on launch how do I fix this: I recently got game pass on my pc and whenever I try to play my games the main menu doesn’t load which means I can’t press the play button because it’s not there. anyone able to fix? submitted by...
  9. Can't go to main menu or settings after entering a game

in XboX Insiders
    Can't go to main menu or settings after entering a game: So after the latest update on my xbox one (yes the og one) i can't go to settings or go back home after starting a game, i don't know if anyone have the same issue or not but is there any solution...
  10. Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shadow of War not playable past main menu on PC Xbox game pass app.: I am trying to play Shadow of War on PC through the Xbox Game Pass PC app. When I launch the game, it says "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. Your account doesn't match your dev environment. If...