Game Logic Flawed

Discus and support Game Logic Flawed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pay the coins for power number, the number appears on the card. Star power up covers the number. Power ball is later called, but can't daub because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TweeFungus4854, Sep 30, 2017.

  1. Game Logic Flawed


    Pay the coins for power number, the number appears on the card. Star power up covers the number. Power ball is later called, but can't daub because Star covered number. NO CREDIT GIVEN FOR POWER NUMBER

    Seems wrong to me.

    :)
     
    TweeFungus4854, Sep 30, 2017
    #1
  2. Zehq
    Zehq Guest
    Game Logic Flawed :eek: at Frag Rounds as a whole...

    Expired, that's flawed logic right there.
     
  3. A developers perspective on the Kinect HD

    This reason was already busted. The logic here is flawed.
     
    MightyLordRay, Sep 30, 2017
    #3
  4. curley7green
    curley7green Guest

    Game Logic Flawed

    I noticed this, too - I was so happy the # showed up on my card as I was playing it for Power Bingo - only needed it and the 2 others on the card. All 3 were called - this one was covered by a star. I was so mad and although I liked stars so much b4 this,
    not this time!
     
    curley7green, Oct 1, 2017
    #4
  5. curley7green Win User

    Game Logic Flawed

    I noticed this, too - I was so happy the # showed up on my card as I was playing it for Power Bingo - only needed it and the 2 others on the card. All 3 were called - this one was covered by a star. I was so mad and although I liked stars so much b4 this,
    not this time!
  6. Zehq Win User

    :o at Frag Rounds as a whole...

    Expired, that's flawed logic right there.
  7. MightyLordRay Win User

    A developers perspective on the Kinect HD

    This reason was already busted. The logic here is flawed.
  8. Remember Pluto Win User

    Im going to explain to you kids what BETA means.

    A beta is a final build of a game. The only thing you are trying to fix is Logic Flaws not rewriting mechanics.
  9. ApertureScience Win User

    Microsoft is trash - banned AGAIN

    I agree with the point you're making. Their logic must be flawed or something...
Thema:

Game Logic Flawed

Loading...
  1. Game Logic Flawed - Similar Threads - Game Logic Flawed

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. New dashboard - games picked for you - additional logic required

    in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard - games picked for you - additional logic required: I’ll begin by saying new dashboard is a massive overhaul, in a good way in my mind. Initial feedback would be: GAMES WE PICKED FOR YOU Have some logic behind this - rather than merely...
  8. Titanfall game disconnection -- problem processing game logic

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall game disconnection -- problem processing game logic: I repeatedly get disconnected with an error, which is reproducable every time I access the Pilot Loadouts. The message is as follows: Lost Connection To Server There was a problem...
  9. Persistant "problem processing game logic" error

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Persistant "problem processing game logic" error: So after playing Titanfall for over a month, getting the DLC and playing it, I have encountered this problem I cannot find a solution to. As my party and I were playing, during a break between...
  10. [Mod Removed] XBL, lost me hrs of game progress with your circle logic

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod Removed] XBL, lost me hrs of game progress with your circle logic: [Mod Removed] lost me hrs of game progress because I can't save my game unless I connect to xbox live, I can't connect ot xbox live with out it trying to force an update, like a screwed up circle...