Game loads up with rainbow pixels & tears all over screen, someone help please

Discus and support Game loads up with rainbow pixels & tears all over screen, someone help please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] It loads the game up fine to me I screen, then as soon as I load my saved game up, this covers my whole screen. Have tried switching HDMI... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charlotte Jeans, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Game loads up with rainbow pixels & tears all over screen, someone help please

Game loads up with rainbow pixels & tears all over screen, someone help please [​IMG]

It loads the game up fine to me I screen, then as soon as I load my saved game up, this covers my whole screen. Have tried switching HDMI cable, there’s nothing wrong with the cable has my Home Screen is completely fine & as I said it loads up for to title screen. I can only seem to play Batman Arkham fine without this happening. It’s happening to Dying Light 2, Assassins creed origins, the evil within 2. So annoying as they were all playing fine, im scared my Xbox has been hacked or caught a virus or something ‍♀️ tried to get help from Xbox support but no help at all, it’s rubbish. Thanks to anyone who replies!

:)

Charlotte Jeans, Dec 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Charlotte

I don’t like to give bad news but could be a hardware issue.
    But before concluding that let’s try to cover everything from your side:

A. Connect your console to a different HDMI port or to another TV in your house

B. Power cycle the Xbox:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

C. Do a factory reset for your console but keeping games and apps
    Go to Settings > System > Console info > reset and then select keep my games and apps
    **Make sure to know the email and password for all your accounts

D. Perform an offline update for your console. In that way Xbox system will be installed from scratch.
    For this you need a USB and PC to format it and transfer files provided in the link below (with detailed steps and requirements):

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

**if maybe you’re using an insider build you need to leave the program first
  3. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Trials fusion - yet another game with screen tearing!

There's pretty bad screen tearing in this on some of the levels. One of the worst is the first track that swings around a bit in 3D - that tears pretty much constantly.

If people can't see it, it's probably because they don't know what it is, because it's really bad on some levels. Thankfully, it doesn't affect the majority of the levels at all though.

The other gripe I have with this game is how long it takes the bike selection screen to load in. It appears, but the bikes don't load in for over 10 seconds.
  4. ShaunPerry Win User

Where is the promised performance update for Titanfall?

Mr Troll has a resolution and framerate fetish. Shame he never slams the PS4 when a game is sub 1080p/60fps.

Seriously OP, get over it. Titanfall is brilliant and tons of fun.

I havn't noticed any screen tear or framerate issues in ages.

Play the game. Don't count the pixels.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Why is Xbox cloud so pixelated and delayed?

Hello, Henry_12. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft Xbox user.

Here is two guides on how to fix screen tearing on PC. Would you please try the steps on the guides and see if it gets better?
    https://www.vssmonitoring.com/how-to-fix-screen...

https://www.displayninja.com/what-is-screen-tea...

In Game Pass app, go to Settings > Language and Location, and choose the nearest location to a datacenter. It helps with pixelation.

And finally, this is a guide on how to improve Cloud Gaming on Xbox Console Companion:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...

If this still can't help you, just let me know and I'll do my best to try to solve your problem.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Is this screen tearing? Please help

technically yes wasted frames if higher that 60 on a 60hz screen, but it does reduce latency. you got framedrops in halo mcc which should run on a calculator, if i run that uncapped i hit nearly 260fps on halo 4 with all settings maxed out and over 300fps on halo1 2 and 3.

my pc connected to my monitor and the monitor shows the current fps, but when connecting the xbox that just sits at the set refresh and does not change like the xbox is playing in borderless mode or something.
Thema:

1. Game loads up with rainbow pixels & tears all over screen, someone help please - Similar Threads - Game loads rainbow

2. Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Game Bar and my Xbox App not loading or working?: It just started yesterday. So i turned on my PC and i load up the xbox app and for some reason, it doesn't work. So i try to do it with my Game Bar. Doesn't load either. So i went to my settings...
  3. Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Whenever I load my xbox up, there are these pixels on my screen that react weird to in game...: Any idea on how to fix? If it helps, it occasionally just blacks out for a second or two. Its not the TV because streaming stuff on it works completely fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  4. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  5. Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X fan on while Xbox series x is in shutdown mode and it updates or loads a game??: I have an Xbox Series X and I noticed when I put it in Shutdown Mode to load games in the background or updates, the fan spins, but slower, then after the download or updates finishes, the fan...
  6. Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X - endlessly loading on start up, freezing randomly, very slow, games will not...: My Xbox will sometimes continuously load on the start up screen for 10-20 minutes maybe more or just won’t load at all. After resetting it multiple times and unplugging it will still sometimes do...
  7. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  8. Can you help me load my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help me load my game: Hello I play Minecraft on PlayStation and my game won't load pass the red Mojang screen even if it's been loading for 3 days 1ca681d7-3972-485e-bb3f-f7ca560f8e53
  9. Hello I am trying to load rainbow six seige but it is just not loading the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am trying to load rainbow six seige but it is just not loading the game: The game just will not launch and I’ve tried everything a6474f1d-21f3-4b8b-b3a3-1b76634be2d5
  10. Why when I try to load into a Rainbow Six siege game I'm met to a pop up of a gamepass...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why when I try to load into a Rainbow Six siege game I'm met to a pop up of a gamepass...: Ok so recently my brother has renewed his gamepass ultimate membership and so we game share to share this subscription, for him he is able to play any game including Rainbow six siege, I however...