Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

Discus and support Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuspectBeatle69, Sep 19, 2019.

  1. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...


    Ive tried to return a digital game that literally does not work. Was bought more than 14 days ago BUT DOES NOT WORK. Tried every possible fix from rockstar the developers of the game and nothing worked and they told me to get a refund from microsoft. I
    followed the support agents steps to file a return request for a game thats older than 14 days and he said it would go through. And it has not. Twice. I paid 99.99 plus state tax for a game that does not work. I did not get what i promised. How do i get my
    money back.

    :)
     
    SuspectBeatle69, Sep 19, 2019
    #1
  2. SuspectBeatle69 Win User

    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund twice. How do I get a refund for a game that does not work?

    Yes i did. Two agents told me a refund would go through. They have both been declined. I need a better number to reach someone at microsoft.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund twice. How do I get a refund for a game that does not work?

    Hello SuspectBeatle69,

    Thank you for keeping us updated. The only way to reach out to an Xbox Support agent is through
    the Xbox website. You can either chat with an agent or request a call back from one. No one on the Xbox forums can handle refund requests. We can only advise everyone on how to
    request a refund. As stated by XBF Amber M, you would need to respond to the email that you received regarding the refund request in order to dispute the denial. I will go ahead and lock this thread to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime
    if you have a question or issue. We will be more than happy to answer any questions and provide solution. Thank you again and have a good day!
  4. SuspectBeatle69 Win User

    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund twice. How do I get a refund for a game that does not work?

    I did that. Thats how i got the troubleshooting foxes from rockstar. I did do. They couldnt help me.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund twice. How do I get a refund for a game that does not work?

  6. XBF Amber M Win User

    Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund twice. How do I get a refund for a game that does not work?

    Hi SuspectBeatle69,

    Thanks for updating us with your reply, including the screenshots. From the information you've provided, it appears that this seems to be an issue connecting to the Rockstar game services & Red Dead Online per their end. I recommend opening up a ticket
    with Rockstar Games directly so that that they can help you more directly. This seemed to happen back during the Beta for the game as well and people received those exact same error codes, so the frustration you're experiencing is understandable.

    Rockstar Games Support

    If you'd like to speak to someone at Xbox Support to troubleshoot concerning a connection to Xbox Live servers, you may contact them by requesting a call back or chat via the Xbox Support page: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us.
    Please note that the refund team can make a determination and Xbox Support over chat/phone can no longer issue refunds for purchases; however, if you've
    been denied a refund, you may reply directly to the email you received for denial to further dispute the determination. Sadly, we here on the forums can not directly assist in billing or refunds directly as we lack the proper tools necessary to do so.

    I hope that this helps a bit more.
Thema:

Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund...

Loading...
  1. Game literally does not work. ROCKSTAR tech support recommended refund. Was declined refund... - Similar Threads - Game literally does

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  7. The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod

    in XboX Insiders
    The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod: hello guys i just bought pc gamepass to play black ops 7 with my friends, previously i had the game on steam but since i redownloaded it from the xbox pc app the game has crazy stutters for like...
  8. Fortnite isn’t supported on Xbox Cloud Gaming?? I literally played 2 hours ago on my iPad....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite isn’t supported on Xbox Cloud Gaming?? I literally played 2 hours ago on my iPad....: Went to log into Fortnite on my iPad and my wife tried on her phone since she doesn’t like to play on co troller and both our devices said that Fortnite is supported on Xbox cloud gaming. I logged...
  9. So basically when i go to gaming and goto capture theres literally no option. Is there...

    in XBoX on Windows
    So basically when i go to gaming and goto capture theres literally no option. Is there...: Yes theres nothing in recording preferences Recording preferences ------------------------ Nothing literally here Not even an error code or whatever d1c2abb9-afc1-4273-9aab-200a927ccc4c
  10. The gaming settings is literally nowhere to be found

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    The gaming settings is literally nowhere to be found: ive been looking tutorial after tutorial but i just cant seem to find the gaming setting in the setting app. pls note i installed tiny 10 [img] 907cda07-5c3d-468e-9138-c3ced8842289