Game list don't load

Discus and support Game list don't load in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have got a problem when running cloud gaming on my PC, Game list don't load and after a while there is an error "There was a problem getting the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ArkadiuszSy, Jul 30, 2021.

1. ArkadiuszSy
    ArkadiuszSy Guest

Game list don't load

:)

ArkadiuszSy, Jul 30, 2021
  2. KarenLora Win User

Game list don't load

Have you tried resetting your router?
  3. KarenLora Win User

Game list don't load

Hi,

My name is Karen, I'll be glad to help you today.

Has this always been an issue?
  4. ArkadiuszSy Win User

Game list don't load

No it happend 2 hours ago i check my internet conection and its fine
  5. BrianM51 Win User

BF3 Armored Kill Download Issue

I don't see any in the multiplayer server list. Is there a way to load them for a local game or something?
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

games don't load and crash

try power cycling your console by holding down it's powerbutton for about 10 seconds.

Retry afterwards.
Thema:

Game list don't load

1. Game list don't load - Similar Threads - Game list don't

2. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  3. New friends list ,joinable games on the side

in XboX Insiders
    New friends list ,joinable games on the side: I don't know who came up with that Joinable games on the side when I go to the friends list but I like it ,it was getting in the way before but now it's out of the way but still very easy to...
  4. My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list is not working on either my Xbox Series X nor my PC Game Bar: Hello, My friends list on Xbox series X was frozen. I have followed all of the troubleshooting steps and now my friends list is simply empty. It states that I have 0 friends, but also does not...
  5. Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list: Assassin's Creed Black Flag is missing from my games list, even though I got it from Xbox Gold in the past. When I search for it in the store, it's asking me to buy it again. I assumed that it was...
  6. Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Potential Backwards Compatible game list from Xbox 360 Marketplace closure?: Like most gamers, I have some hopes and interest in the preservation of older games. Also after the official Microsoft acquisition of Activision/Blizzard, there is even more hopes of these games...
  7. Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any way to get the original Gauntlet game re-listed on Xbox 360, One, Series x ls???: Is there any way of getting the original arcade Gauntlet re-listed on Xbox 360, One, or Series XlS? Or any other delisted XBLA games? 149aba9c-2f79-4864-9482-788d210ae3f5
  8. How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?

in XboX Insiders
    How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List?: How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? How to play local multiplayer games from cloud games in the Xbox Game Pass List? I'm trying to play 4 multiplayer...
  9. games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games from steam minimize every 5 minutes, i have tried every suggestion listed in this...: i'm running windows 11 pro on an omen 30L desktop gt13 0xxx and this problem started Monday night. epic game console games do not seem effected but every game on steam (most of my games are there)...
  10. Games don't appear in my Game List (Xbox Webpage Profile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games don't appear in my Game List (Xbox Webpage Profile): The last two games I purchased don't appear in my game list (Xbox Webpage). WWE 2K16 (Games with Gold) and Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. What can I do to solve this problem? I checked WWE on...