Game lass ultimate conversion help

Discus and support Game lass ultimate conversion help in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought my cousin a code for a year of gold and I'd like to know if I gift him a month of game pass ultimate if his year of gold will be converted. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SaifMohammed2, Jan 22, 2021.

  1. Game lass ultimate conversion help


    I bought my cousin a code for a year of gold and I'd like to know if I gift him a month of game pass ultimate if his year of gold will be converted. I know it can be done via the 1 dollar option but he does not have a microsoft store balance.

    :)
     
    SaifMohammed2, Jan 22, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Game lass ultimate conversion help

    Yes. If he adds the Ultimate code while he still has Gold, the remaining Gold will upgrade to Ultimate.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

    Convert Gold to Game Pass Ultimate again

  4. Smwutches Win User

    Game pass ultimate conversion help

    Yes. The Gold and Game Pass you already have will be converted to Ultimate plus the 3 months of Ultimate you purchase.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

    Can U pls turn my core to ultimate

    Hi there Mike, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    The conversion only takes place if you purchase or redeem Game Pass Ultimate, it is a mandatory requirement. This means that the conversion cannot be done without acquiring Game Pass Ultimate.

    For example, if you purchase or redeem a month of Game Pass Ultimate while you have 8 months of active Game Pass Core on your account, a conversion will occur at a rate of 3:2, as you mentioned. In the end, you would have approximately 190 days of Game Pass Ultimate (160 days from the conversion + 30 days from the Ultimate month you acquire for the conversion).

    Please take in mind that in this public forum we are just fellow gamers trying to help and guide other players, which means that we don't have access to other player accounts.

    I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. Rostom L Win User

    I bought a 12 mouth game pass last year on the 1/10/2022 and now Xbox and Microsoft have emailed me saying it runs out today but that would only give me 6 mouth WOT CAN I DO ?

    Hi Danny!

    Please confirm on your account subscription page via https://account.microsoft.com/services if you can see that your subscription is Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

    If it's Ultimate, that only means that when you buy or redeem Xbox Game Pass for 12 months, it was converted to Ultimate. The conversion rate for 12 months of Game Pass is 5 months of Ultimate. Possible that you still had Ultimate subscription before adding Game Pass.

    You can find the conversion rate here https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...
Thema:

Game lass ultimate conversion help

Loading...
  1. Game lass ultimate conversion help - Similar Threads - Game lass ultimate

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...