Game Lag when mouse moves

Discus and support Game Lag when mouse moves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, had this problem since the new NVIDIA driver update (i think). The game just goes perfectly at max settings until i move my mouse. Freeze... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavideB2610, Sep 23, 2022.

1. DavideB2610
    DavideB2610 Guest

Hello, had this problem since the new NVIDIA driver update (i think).

The game just goes perfectly at max settings until i move my mouse. Freeze lagging as hell and i can't find a soultion anywhere, any help? Game Lag when mouse moves :D

:)

DavideB2610, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Davide, Try reinstalling the drivers for your card, downloading directly from the manufacturer's website.

Other processes that can help, would be to reinstall the game, and also those below

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

Select Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & Features. Apps and Features in Settings.

Select the application you want to fix.

Select the Advanced Options link under the application name (some applications do not have this option). On the page that opens, select Repair if available.

Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the PC

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Poor frame rate and frame rate drops are one thing, lag is something else. When we refer to 'lag' we usually mean network latency and this would only be an issue in online games. In single player, the performance of your internet connection makes no difference.

What 'Game' are you having issues with and what's your PC spec?
  4. Keebz Win User

Xbox streaming choppy ONLY when windows 10 app is full screen

As a side note, when the app is full screen and I move my mouse to bring up the toolbar on top, the choppiness and lag stops and the stream is very smooth. As soon as I stop moving the mouse and the toolbar and mouse pointer fades away, it gets choppy again.
  5. FrankTV Win User

Keyboard and Mouse in Fortnite on Xbox One.

It isn't problem with sensivity, but with strange moves. In the main menu, mouse moves are normal, but when i'm in the game, even when I very fast move my mouse, mouse moves are very slow and when I stop mouse, suddenly mouse moves ar very fast and moves
    stop
  6. דודרביבו Win User

Xbox series x sound lags on menu games while move

Hi

@XBF Meryem R

First of all thanks for your help

I did everything one by one

Only when i did the last system reset it’s helped.

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

But when i turned off the console and turn on back - the problem comes again.

I tried to do system reset again and unfortunately it’s didn’t helped this time.

What else can i do ?

Btw

The lags that i have is only on the menu of the game.

While I’m playing in the game everything is fine.

But when i open the menu game and move my mouse i can here the lags on my headphones, i can see the mouse move like lagging .

Hope you to give me the solution to this problem.
Thema:

1. Game Lag when mouse moves - Similar Threads - Game Lag mouse

2. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  3. Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad: Every time I clip something when I’m playing any game, I ALWAYS lag so bad (my controller disconnects while there is a charger connected to it) and I am so annoyed by it I might switch to...
  4. Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive input lag in xbox cloud gaming: I recently got a controller and decided to try out xbox cloud gaming. I fired up No Man's Sky but I got MASSIVE input lag, like, easily 15 seconds of delay. Strangely enough, I don't have this...
  5. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  6. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  7. 20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    20 min into playing games i statt having lag. I've tried 4 diff controllers.: I've tried changing the HDMI cord I tried four different controllers I've tried resetting my Xbox I reseted the game sometimes turning my controller off and on works sometimes it does not....
  8. I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know what is causing random lag on my PC when gaming.: Since mid January I have been having a problem with my internet connection while gaming or watching videos. It is only happening to my PC and there is absolutely no issues on other devices...
  9. Gaming Lagging after System Reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gaming Lagging after System Reset: I recently factory reset my computer and windows. Prior to this reset I was able to run games at 120+ fps with almost no issues other than the occasional blue screen. Now however, my games run...
  10. How to reduce input lag mouse movement on Xbox series x on several games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reduce input lag mouse movement on Xbox series x on several games: I have an issue with input lag mouse movement on several games using mouse razer death adder v.2 I think it's mouse acceleration lag as I overshoot the target location with the curser all the...