game keeps crashing. I need help to fix or whit keeps do it. I have tried reseting WiFi and...

Discus and support game keeps crashing. I need help to fix or whit keeps do it. I have tried reseting WiFi and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; don't if is my console or Internet or the game I have mw2 downloaded of the store. This game crashing thing is just recent. I'll be half way through... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/IndependentDivide983, Nov 18, 2022.

1. game keeps crashing. I need help to fix or whit keeps do it. I have tried reseting WiFi and...

don't if is my console or Internet or the game I have mw2 downloaded of the store. This game crashing thing is just recent. I'll be half way through the game killing then the screen freezes. I have pretty good Internet my series x isn't that old. I've tried clearing the cashe too. If anyone can help that would be great. Is the anyways to do a diagnostic test to see if it's the console or is just the new cod is buggy and happens to anyone else.

submitted by /u/IndependentDivide983
    [link] [comments]

/u/IndependentDivide983, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Mad Music Chimp Win User

All Xbox One controllers have stopped connecting to the console

##ISSUE FIXED##

Changing the WiFi card didn't fix the issue.

So I did a system reset (keeping games and apps) which fixed the issue, now all my controllers connect. Wish I had tried this before replacing the WiFi card!

The other problem I had was my Xbox was taking a while to boot and shutdown, this was also fixed after doing a system reset.
  3. AceHotShots Win User

Why laptop lags after I download a game

I have done a lot of methods to try to fix this including that on suggestion but nothing really works... It keeps crashing everytime I open it for sometime ... I tried resetting my laptop instead but I didnt work again it said it didn't reset anything so I tried to Google some answers and found a way to do it and it is to do the dism\online\cleanup-image thing but it didn't work either because while waiting for it to fix it my laptop crashes .. and i basically can't do anything about it anymore.. my laptop keeps crashing so I tried to reset and it doesn't work and to only way that I know how to fix the reset error is throught CMD but I can't do it either because it crashes my laptop.. I really can't afford to go to a technician because I can't afford it pls hellppšŸ˜­
  4. jaman32 Win User

XBox and Customer support

i have a computer that i run a dedicated ark server on... the computer never dashboards nor do the people that play on my server.. but for some reason my Xbox one keeps crashing when i play on my own server that is on the same WiFi
    not sure why this keeps happening its usuly 5 mins into game playing and keeps happening over and over again.. how do i correct this from happening i paid of the digital version so i could do this but for some reason my game on my Xbox one x keeps crashing
  5. Jamie1993 Win User

My game keeps crashing and I have tried everything!!!!

Hello, IĀ“m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Can you confirm if you are trying to play games from the Xbox app on your Laptop?

Also does it show any error messages?

Thanks

Jamie
  6. Phattboiga2nc Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X Users to crash

My game also keeps crashing and turns off my xbox one x. I have tried all fixes and it continues to reboot.
Thema:

game keeps crashing. I need help to fix or whit keeps do it. I have tried reseting WiFi and...

1. game keeps crashing. I need help to fix or whit keeps do it. I have tried reseting WiFi and... - Similar Threads - game keeps crashing

2. Games keep crashing and sending me back to db

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing and sending me back to db: Long story short, my Xbox series s, not even a year old yet, has been crashing and bringing me back to the dashboard when I play certain games. Some games Iā€™ve played have resulted in crashes or...
  3. Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox Series X keep crashing when trying to run online multi-player games?: When running certain games over the past year (MW3, Forza Horizon, MLB the Show), my Xbox keep closing the game application and return me to the home screen. Most times, this causes me to lose the...
  4. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  5. Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong adverts keep crashing and game will not load: I click on Mahjong and it loads and offers me the opening page, I click on a game of Mahjong, it doesn't matter which one. The game starts to load and before it has done so an advertisement...
  6. Most games keep crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Most games keep crashing.: Hello, my name is David, and I have come for support due to the fact that almost all of my games that I have installed are crashing, I've done everything in my power to fix them, editing BIOS...
  7. My FM23 Xbox game keeps crashing upon saving, how to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FM23 Xbox game keeps crashing upon saving, how to fix this?: FM23 Xbox game save keeps being deleted due to being unable to save. There is plenty cloud space available (over half the allowed). Any solutions? 2ea149a4-b3fd-49b6-8dea-4e52e8f03d0e
  8. My game keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps crashing: When I play rainbow six siege, all my matches go well but as soon as I get the map fortress and select an operator, my icon keeps on loading and the game crashes after a while. It happen both ways...
  9. Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X games keep crashing after about 45 seconds of play time. Any fix for this?...: I was playing House Flipper just fine, hopped on MW3 to play Shipmas and about 1/4 way through the game crashed and went to a fuzzy looking screen and froze my Series X. Is there any fix to this?...
  10. Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keep crashing on loading page and for some reason the 3 lines button isn't working: Pretty much the title. We've been trying to load a Sonic Frontiers save, which crashes on the loading page and sends me to the dashboard. I would normally suspect a corrupt file however when...