Game Issues

Discus and support Game Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've got a Xbox One S and I'm in the progress of updating to a Series X, The issue is the game I'm wanting to Network Transfer is under my fathers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rail Donkey, May 13, 2023.

1. Rail Donkey
    Rail Donkey Guest

Game Issues

So I've got a Xbox One S and I'm in the progress of updating to a Series X, The issue is the game I'm wanting to Network Transfer is under my fathers account and the new Series X is under my account can I Network Transfer the game to my new account?

:)

Rail Donkey, May 13, 2023
  2. AbstractxHavok Win User

Game issues.....

Destiny 2 Forsaken. From the conversation i have had with numerous agents through microsoft. It is a token issue through the store. Not a dev issue. Unless something has changed since. But that was my last update a few days ago.
  3. denis97g Win User

Game issues.....

are you referrring to any game in particular? if it's a third party game you should ask the developers for an ETA.
  4. xenomorph v1 Win User

GAMING ISSUES

Why not blame your friends for not waiting to ensure you got a code too before accepting?
  5. Reidzer N7 Win User

GAMING ISSUES

Your friends would have been told before registering their console for the update that they would not be able to party up or invite friends that don't have the update when their console updated.

This is NOT Microsoft's fault.
  6. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

GAMING ISSUES

Your friends chose to be a tester of the patch, didn't they?

Stop blaming MS for anything and everything.

Its a couple of days until its live anyways. Go buy the neighbour girl a cup of coffee in the meantime.
Thema:

Game Issues

1. Game Issues - Similar Threads - Game Issues

2. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  3. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  4. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...
  5. Issues downloading games from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues downloading games from microsoft store: Hi there, I recently downlloaded gears of war 4 from the microsoft store as i was having problems with the xbox pc game app capping my dowload speed, and when i opened the game after fully...
  6. Xbox Game Bar and my issues for it not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar and my issues for it not working: I've been having the issue with game since November 2023 and have been using the repair and reset feature in app settings on my pc. I've recently contacted support about it, but now my repair and...
  7. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  8. Xbox series X network & games issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X network & games issue: my Xbox series x works fine and connects to wifi but won’t load games on wifi. Like any game pass game will come up with a message about it being a trial to buy the game or check the subscription...
  9. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  10. Xbox Series X game download issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X game download issues: My xbox has internet connection problems when I download a game. It sometimes only downloads at 5-100 mbit/s. However, when I check the connection between the xbox and the router, the xbox shows...