Game issues.

Discus and support Game issues. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For some unknown reason, every time I launch either Dark Souls 3 or Halo Wars 2 it instantly gives me an error to try again later, I have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ECUADOR KING, Sep 7, 2017.

1. ECUADOR KING
    ECUADOR KING Guest

Game issues.

For some unknown reason, every time I launch either Dark Souls 3 or Halo Wars 2 it instantly gives me an error to try again later, I have tried restarting the console, uninstalling the games, and checked all settings for any clues. does anyone have a solution?
    its driving me crazy.

:)

ECUADOR KING, Sep 7, 2017
  2. Ivan Alba
    Ivan Alba Guest
    Game Issues

Same problem here.

I think there's a server problem, related to xbox live service.

Ivan Alba, Sep 7, 2017
  3. game issues

Just the one game . Now think it is a disk issue . Just coincidence

that it happened right after update I guess .

RetractedOrb392, Sep 7, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Game issues.

Have you tried clearing your cache by holding down the power button on your console for 10 seconds?

CrazY1985, Sep 8, 2017
  5. ECUADOR KING
    ECUADOR KING Guest
    yes and it didn't work.

ECUADOR KING, Nov 2, 2018
  6. AbstractxHavok Win User

Game issues.....

Destiny 2 Forsaken. From the conversation i have had with numerous agents through microsoft. It is a token issue through the store. Not a dev issue. Unless something has changed since. But that was my last update a few days ago.
  7. denis97g Win User

Game issues.....

are you referrring to any game in particular? if it's a third party game you should ask the developers for an ETA.
  8. xenomorph v1 Win User

GAMING ISSUES

Why not blame your friends for not waiting to ensure you got a code too before accepting?
  9. Reidzer N7 Win User

GAMING ISSUES

Your friends would have been told before registering their console for the update that they would not be able to party up or invite friends that don't have the update when their console updated.

This is NOT Microsoft's fault.
  10. Thorbjørn Jensen Win User

GAMING ISSUES

Your friends chose to be a tester of the patch, didn't they?

Stop blaming MS for anything and everything.

Its a couple of days until its live anyways. Go buy the neighbour girl a cup of coffee in the meantime.
Thema:

Game issues.

1. Game issues. - Similar Threads - Game issues

2. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  3. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  4. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  5. XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game bar record issues, how to fix windows + alt + r not working at times: Lately my xbox game bar screen record hasnt been working good. I usually do window + alt + r to record the last minutes of game clips but lately it hasnt been doing it as consistently. The most i...
  6. Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Has anyone come across the issue of the xbox app and xbox social in game bar just refusing...: I open game bar and go to xbox social, but 10 seconds after opening xbox social I get something went wrong with this widget errors. Also the xbox app does not connect to any parties I try to start...
  7. How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix updating issue for both disc and digital games: Earlier I was trying to play rdr2 then the game said it needed an update so I clicked update then it said installation cancelled tired to do it agian same thing. So I then restart the xbox which...
  8. Controller issues blinking mid game

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues blinking mid game: My controller keeping blinking for a second every few minutes disconnecting then reconnecting I’ve tried everything don’t know what to do did it with other controllers aswell just randomly started...
  9. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  10. Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    Regarding my issue with streaming in gaming laptop: So i am having an issue on streaming games like apex legends or fortnite or any games in general and i cant even stream on discord. Idk why but it keeps saying ur network is trash but i have a...