Game issue with the mission at the end where you get the sword.

Discus and support Game issue with the mission at the end where you get the sword. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well ive gone through this whole mission twice. Its the mission where you get the sword for the girls at the hospital. I go throught the whole mission... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by angelus3889, Nov 8, 2014.

1. angelus3889
    angelus3889 Guest

Well ive gone through this whole mission twice. Its the mission where you get the sword for the girls at the hospital. I go throught the whole mission from finding the materiels building the sword and then you get to the bit in the car park next to the hospital
    where you have to get 99 robot souls.

Well I plough through the 98 and then the big one comes in and I dispatch him which I would have pressumed was the 99 soul but no the area is still yellow and I couldnt do anything. After I while I left the area and the mission failed for doing so but I
    restarted from the last check point and it bought the big robot in again and then this time when I defeated it it gave up his soul the yellow circle went and i had a destination to go to in the hospital, so was able to complete the mission.

This shouldnt have happened and what if the game hadnt let me get any further!! I would have had to start again which is a lot of time to re invest and hopefully there wont be any more issues like this.

:)

angelus3889, Nov 8, 2014
  2. ra's al ghul sword?

at the end of the game you get to have some ninja fun w/the sword. after completion is there a way to use/unlock the sword for use in random mayhem?

gebbie-4CB225D2-3CD7-46BF-A280-6237C3B99C5F, Nov 8, 2014
  3. JPeeper
    JPeeper Guest
    Stuck in Sunset Overdrive.

Which mission is this, the one where you have to kill them with the badass sword?

Not sure if that is the part where you got stuck, but not enough spawned for me to kill them with the sword and I had to re-start the game for it to work. Only mission that glitched for me.

JPeeper, Nov 8, 2014
  4. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

Assassin's Creed III: Lost Mayan Ruins - Gamestop Edition

Actually it does add quite a bit of play time to your game the mission you did to get the sword from the temple was just one of the missions not the mention alll the time it takes to go around collecting all the trinkets in order to get the letters to be
    able to know where to go i say it took me about 4 or 5 hours to do it all.
  5. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

Assassin's Creed III: Lost Mayan Ruins - Gamestop Edition

^^ Are they really?? Then why when I went into my naval mission select there the mission icon was a trinket for the mission to the tmple to get the sword?
  6. BulletsAlwaysWn Win User

gamestop preorder

You get the Sawtoothe sword by doing the " Lost Mayan ruins " mission and it is on that page.
  7. FullHornet Win User

Co Op Playlist

I am trying to get through CE right now. I am actually stuck on the mission where you do the Assault on the control room. It is at the very end where you find the terminal for that level.
  8. ColonelBoston Win User

What happened to Tali?

[quote user="SolFlyer"]

So, I play through ME2 without recruiting Tali and at the beginning of ME3 she is already dead. Did they mention how she died and I missed it?

[/quote]

Good thing, for you at least, that we didn't get the ending we were supposed to get--the dark matter ending--where both Tali's recruitment mission & loyalty mission were the main layers of groundwork for it in the 2nd game.
Thema:

1. Game issue with the mission at the end where you get the sword. - Similar Threads - Game issue mission

2. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  3. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  4. Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks...
  5. Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i recive all these lag issues only in online games?: I recently purchased a TP-Link Wi-Fi adapter and installed it correctly on my system. However, I am experiencing consistent packet loss and high latency issues while playing games. What's...
  6. Consistent issues with saving in multiple games

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent issues with saving in multiple games: I’ve been sending error reports about this issue for a long time now and have read a lot of people having the exact same issue, so I’ll try posting here. Many games on Xbox Series S are having...
  7. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  8. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  9. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  10. Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Issue. PS5 headphones are so quiet on my gaming laptop but not on my HP??: I've tried everything, my headphones are sooo quiet on my laptop despite the volume settings being on 100%. The problem started after I used my earphones plugging them into the headphone jack and...