Game is not showing up on home screen or in guide

Discus and support Game is not showing up on home screen or in guide in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, the problem that I’m having is that destiny 2 is not showing up on my home screen or in the guide but if I go into my games and apps the game is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackInTheBox996, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Game is not showing up on home screen or in guide

hi, the problem that I’m having is that destiny 2 is not showing up on my home screen or in the guide but if I go into my games and apps the game is there and it’ll let me continue from where I left off? I’m a little confused by this one so any help would
    be good.

:)

JackInTheBox996, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Guest
    Game with gold and demos

You can "purchase" the games online and they will download to your console.

On your console, what is showing up in the tiles on the right side of your home screen? If you sign out, and sign back in through the guide, does anything change?

Kenny H., Oct 9, 2017
  3. Lil0bieI
    Lil0bieI Guest
    Friends list gone

my friends list is not showing up on the home screen... Says I have 0 friends... When I log into a game I can see every friend in the game social area but not on the Xbox live home screen... It happened right after the last update for xbox one... Any ideas
    on how to get it back.

Lil0bieI, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there JackInTheBox996.

Have you tried pinning the game to your home screen? If you haven't done so, that should keep the game showing on your home screen even if you're not playing it.

Mister Maka, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there JackInTheBox996.

Have you tried pinning the game to your home screen? If you haven't done so, that should keep the game showing on your home screen even if you're not playing it.
  6. Kenny H. Win User

Game with gold and demos

You can "purchase" the games online and they will download to your console.

On your console, what is showing up in the tiles on the right side of your home screen? If you sign out, and sign back in through the guide, does anything change?
  7. Goatsnatcher Win User

Who Wants The Guide Button Back???

We're not talking about the dash/home screen, just a simple way of quickly pulling up friends/msg's etc......etc... In game with having to go back to the home screen and fart around. Just like you could with the guide.
  8. andersonpassos Win User

Home Screen wont show up

9. HyruleBalverine Win User

Xbox 360 controller

If you press the home/guide button, when the guide pops up there will be a battery indicator showing how charged the battery is.
Thema:

1. Game is not showing up on home screen or in guide - Similar Threads - Game showing home

2. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  4. Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything): For context, when I was playing a game I was using the game bar to talk with my friends in a party. I saw that there was an update available so I started to update it. When it was done the game...
  5. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  6. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  7. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  8. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  9. If I bought a game how do I get it to show on my home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I bought a game how do I get it to show on my home screen: So I just bought red dead redemption and if I go into my order history it said I bought it but if I go to all for my games it don’t show up and I have waited for while now and it still hasn’t...
  10. Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.: [IMG] submitted by /u/SillyMikey [link] [comments]