Game is not showing up on home screen or in guide

Discus and support Game is not showing up on home screen or in guide in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi, the problem that I’m having is that destiny 2 is not showing up on my home screen or in the guide but if I go into my games and apps the game is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackInTheBox996, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Game is not showing up on home screen or in guide

hi, the problem that I’m having is that destiny 2 is not showing up on my home screen or in the guide but if I go into my games and apps the game is there and it’ll let me continue from where I left off? I’m a little confused by this one so any help would
    be good.

:)

JackInTheBox996, Oct 9, 2017
  2. Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Guest
    Game with gold and demos

You can "purchase" the games online and they will download to your console.

On your console, what is showing up in the tiles on the right side of your home screen? If you sign out, and sign back in through the guide, does anything change?

Kenny H., Oct 9, 2017
  3. Lil0bieI
    Lil0bieI Guest
    Friends list gone

my friends list is not showing up on the home screen... Says I have 0 friends... When I log into a game I can see every friend in the game social area but not on the Xbox live home screen... It happened right after the last update for xbox one... Any ideas
    on how to get it back.

Lil0bieI, Oct 9, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there JackInTheBox996.

Have you tried pinning the game to your home screen? If you haven't done so, that should keep the game showing on your home screen even if you're not playing it.

Mister Maka, Oct 10, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there JackInTheBox996.

Have you tried pinning the game to your home screen? If you haven't done so, that should keep the game showing on your home screen even if you're not playing it.
  6. Kenny H. Win User

Game with gold and demos

You can "purchase" the games online and they will download to your console.

On your console, what is showing up in the tiles on the right side of your home screen? If you sign out, and sign back in through the guide, does anything change?
  7. Goatsnatcher Win User

Who Wants The Guide Button Back???

We're not talking about the dash/home screen, just a simple way of quickly pulling up friends/msg's etc......etc... In game with having to go back to the home screen and fart around. Just like you could with the guide.
  8. andersonpassos Win User

Home Screen wont show up

9. HyruleBalverine Win User

Xbox 360 controller

If you press the home/guide button, when the guide pops up there will be a battery indicator showing how charged the battery is.
Thema:

1. Game is not showing up on home screen or in guide - Similar Threads - Game showing home

2. Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.

in XboX Insiders
    Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game icons at top home page.: [IMG] submitted by /u/SillyMikey [link] [comments]
  3. Purchased game on Microsoft Online store: not showing up on home screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game on Microsoft Online store: not showing up on home screen: I purchased a digital copy of a game for Xbox One S on the Microsoft Online Store. Initially, it showed up in the que for download (I purchased two games and it was second). However, once the...
  4. Usb Mouse Cursor not showing up on Xbox One home screen and apps, but shows up in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Usb Mouse Cursor not showing up on Xbox One home screen and apps, but shows up in-game: So, I have started to use a USB Keyboard and mouse for gaming on my Xbox One. The keyboard works fine on homescreen and in-game, but the mouse and mouse cursor only appears in-game. Also, the...
  5. Usb Mouse Cursor not showing up on Xbox One home screen and apps, but shows up in-game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usb Mouse Cursor not showing up on Xbox One home screen and apps, but shows up in-game: So, I have started to use a USB Keyboard and mouse for gaming on my Xbox One. The keyboard works fine on homescreen and in-game, but the mouse and mouse cursor only appears in-game. Also, the...
  6. The,friends playing, section of the main home screen should only show friends playing games...

in XboX Insiders
    The,friends playing, section of the main home screen should only show friends playing games...: Upvote for support. submitted by /u/xGEARSxHEADx7 [link] [comments]
  7. Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...

in XboX Insiders
    Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...: I only have two Xboxes on my account. I stopped game sharing about a year ago. Every time I select a game on the PC MS store to install remotely on my Xboxes (Where do you want to install?) there...
  8. Games won't start... Shows up startup screen and closes itself to Home Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games won't start... Shows up startup screen and closes itself to Home Screen: I own Xbox One. I am using this from last 4 years. Recently i could not use it for 6 months or so. It was sitting idle in power off state. Last week i switched it on and it said to update and i...
  9. Is home console messed up? Games not showing

in XboX Insiders
    Is home console messed up? Games not showing: I have a issue where now the accounts I had set to home on my console there games are not showing in my ready to install list They also say buy the game again And it's my bros account he has not...
  10. when an ad shows before going to the solitaire game it knocks out the game back to the home ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when an ad shows before going to the solitaire game it knocks out the game back to the home ...: whenever I click on a game and an ad shows it kicks me out of the game all together. not cool. 78c676d0-8761-4a17-8abf-18cacdc6704c