Game is not reading

Discus and support Game is not reading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve downloaded the game and I was playing it and then I tried playing at the next day and the game is not reading the disk isn’t reading I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PORSCHE PEARL DALBY, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Game is not reading

I’ve downloaded the game and I was playing it and then I tried playing at the next day and the game is not reading the disk isn’t reading I’ve tried inserting it and putting it back in and out several times and nothing is working it is a brand-new disk no scratches it’s not being read when I insert it

:)

PORSCHE PEARL DALBY, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Not reading games

Hey there MuffledScream5.

Sounds like you've given just about every step we would normally recommend a try. If you're having troubles with all discs, setting up a repair is going to be your best option. To set up a repair please head over to our
    Service Page and register your Xbox One. Really sorry to hear about the Xbox One troubles!
  3. RainingRoses Win User

Game Not Reading

4. Temhotabot Win User

game not reading

If the disc is unreadable due to scratches then there really isn't a thing you can do to make the console read it. I would suggest you check with your local shops and see if any of them offer a disc resurfacing. Game Stop is one
    such place and it usually runs around $3/disc.
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

Game is not reading

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Porsche, Do you have another Disk to test? If so, please see if it works on the console.

If it doesn't work, let me know.

If it works then perform these below processes

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

And try again the disk, please

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  6. xxFlyHigh101 Win User

Reads DVD but not games?

UPDATE: I rolled back the Xbox system update using (LB RB X 2x) in storage and it will play my disk now occasionally it will say unreadable disk but will now play disk. Now I can't play Xbox live due to me not re updating my system. Wtf Microsoft?
Thema:

Game is not reading

1. Game is not reading - Similar Threads - Game reading

2. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  3. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  4. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  5. Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do so many Xbox series x refuse to read certain game discs? But will read others fine....: Urgent Attention Needed: Persistent Disc Reading Issue on Xbox Series X Dear Microsoft Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to address a recurring issue with my...
  6. How to read "File Info" for a game

in XboX Insiders
    How to read "File Info" for a game: Hello everyone, Sorry if this isn't allowed here or if this is common knowledge but I'm Inquiring as to if anyone knows how to or has a link to a document explaining exactly what the information...
  7. Xbox game disks not being read, help!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game disks not being read, help!!!: (Xbox one) o I recently have purchased gta 5 and ea fc 24, yet when I insert the disk, the Xbox doesn’t even read them, it won’t even load the game or give the option to install, and when I load...
  8. [Continued] Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Continued] Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller...: I am creating this question because my previous question was closed due to inactivity. Please read this linked post for context on this issue:...
  9. Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 10 recognizes but cannot read input from dualshock 2 game controller connected via USB: Context I have two dualshock 2 game controllers that I connect to my system using DS2/USB adapters. I have used one of these controllers for a while with no issues. Recently, the controller broke...
  10. Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I check my Id@xbox game to submit it reads "ready to apply": Submitting first finished game to id@xbox. The application is filled out 100%, my accound is signed into corectly and all prerequisites to apply filled out and confirmed in account. I go to press...