"game" is not available on your account.

Discus and support "game" is not available on your account. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i bought xbox game pass for pc and i can't play any game, i open it, then nothing happens for 10 min, then a message pops op saying the game is not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gggg....1, Feb 28, 2022.

  1. gggg....1
    gggg....1 Guest

    "game" is not available on your account.


    Hi, i bought xbox game pass for pc and i can't play any game, i open it, then nothing happens for 10 min, then a message pops op saying the game is not available on my account. Can u help me out

    :)
     
    gggg....1, Feb 28, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    "game" is not available on your account.

    Hi ! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Please, log out the Microsoft store app and the Xbox app, after this restart the PC and log back in both apps, you have to log in the Microsoft store app with the account that has the subscription active

    If this doesn't work please confirm tht you still have Game pass for Pc or Ultimate active

    You must also confirm that this games are available on game pass here, as every month some games leaves the library of game pass

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games
  3. gggg....1 Win User

    "game" is not available on your account.

    I have the lastest windows 10 version
  4. Georges C. Win User

    "game" is not available on your account.

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Gggg, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

    See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

    If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

    Download Windows 10

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Download Windows 11

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.
  5. gggg....1 Win User

    "game" is not available on your account.


    [​IMG]
    this is the error
    [​IMG]
  6. QuentinClement Win User

    "Game is not currently available in your account 0x803F8001"

    The game that I bought was gang beasts and the free app that I installed earlier that day was the Minecraft launcher, I haven't bought or installed any other games recently so I am unsure if this issue will apply to all apps and games I install or just these ones, I attempted to install three other free apps that were unrelated to each other and all three of them couldn't install and it said there were issues at their end
Thema:

"game" is not available on your account.

Loading...
  1. "game" is not available on your account. - Similar Threads - game available account

  2. Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?

    in XboX Insiders
    Do they games have to be installed before digital license option is available?: I have only had the digital license notification pop up on discs that were already installed. On games others have confirmed that work it only triggers an install and doesn't pop up the digital...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Home Improvements, Local Save Game Management, and Profile Badges: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  5. SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...

    in XboX Insiders
    SUGGESTION: Epic Games and Steam should be available for Xbox Series X/S consoles with full...: If Xbox Series X/S would have these 2 libraries, the consoles would become the best gaming device after PC and all PS5 exclusives, available on Steam/Epic Games, would be available on Xbox too....
  6. Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Cloud Gaming recently available to Core subscribers?

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming recently available to Core subscribers?: I am an Xbox insider with a game pass core subscription. How do I access cloud gaming on the web or tv xbox app as an xbox insider? Each time I try to launch a game on the web or tv app, I am...
  8. Available for Xbox Insiders: Get to the Games Faster with My Apps - Xbox Wire

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: Get to the Games Faster with My Apps - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Halo masterchief Collection. The game is tied to my account that's not available right now...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo masterchief Collection. The game is tied to my account that's not available right now...: How do you guys fixed the problem that i currently have? 37e3e034-bb01-4369-9616-bf8c8e974191
  10. old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    old bundled game code installed years ago but not available in my account now: I had a game code with my video card from 2016 - I installed it then, but it doesn't show up on my account now, and typing the code in says it has already been redeemed...