Game is jacked up.
Discus and support Game is jacked up. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got this update for the game which doesn’t allow me to play while updating, the update doesn’t download, it’s stops every single time. I’ve tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MidlifeBog025, Oct 3, 2017.
Thema:
Game is jacked up.
Loading...
-
Game is jacked up. - Similar Threads - Game jacked
-
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Game Pass: The Jack Box TV party pack 3 - installation error
in XBoX Games and AppsGame Pass: The Jack Box TV party pack 3 - installation error: With us all been on lockdown myself and a few friends were going to facetime and play jackbox together.. i noticed party pack 3 was on game pass so thought it was a bargain to pay £10.99 to be... -
I have the handsome jack game and trying to put in shift codes for borderlands 2 .But when I ...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have the handsome jack game and trying to put in shift codes for borderlands 2 .But when I ...: I have a the handsome jack game and trying to put in shift codes for borderland 2 .But when I go change my setting in game to online it says I need online privileges.Dose that mean I need xbox... -
game/ party chat with 35mm jack headphones problems.
in XBoX on Consolesgame/ party chat with 35mm jack headphones problems.: Hi, I'm trying to use a pair of ear phones (sony) with my elite pad. I can hear game sounds but no in game chat or party chat. Is there a way of rectifying this? 5f5299e0-042c-4884-953b-abfa59c97b1c -
Can I hear game sound through my headset connected to controller with 3,5 mm jack?
in XBoX on ConsolesCan I hear game sound through my headset connected to controller with 3,5 mm jack?: I tried all the setting, changing headsets, checking if they work with other equipment and so far I wasn't able to hear any sound from my xbox one. When I connect original headset from xbox one... -
Headphone Jack not giving game audio.
in XBoX on ConsolesHeadphone Jack not giving game audio.: Last Christmas I got my xbox and I always got audio through the headphone jack on my controller. I then got a PC and stopped playing xbox for a while. Now when I use the headphone jack on my...