Game is back on... but

Discus and support Game is back on... but in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Jan. 3rd...game back on but can't get the daily 5 ticket / 20 coin reward. The same old "Purchase Error ...Try Again" problem not resolved. Maybe one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonedTable0, Jan 3, 2018.

  1. TonedTable0
    TonedTable0 Guest

    Game is back on... but


    Jan. 3rd...game back on but can't get the daily 5 ticket / 20 coin reward.

    The same old "Purchase Error ...Try Again" problem not resolved.

    Maybe one day this will ALL BE rectified....just maybe.

    :)
     
    TonedTable0, Jan 3, 2018
    #1
  2. Brotaganist
    Brotaganist Guest
    Gamerscore is back but...

    Mister Fitzer, is there any way you can sticky this thread so other people with this problem can see it?? I was about to send off a huge email about me re-unlocking achievements for Forza 4 and getting the gamerscore for them again, when I read this thread
    and used your advice about re-downloading my gamertag - worked like a charm!

    Kinda bummed about that time writing the email being wasted, but having my profile back to normal more than makes up for it. Cheers!
     
    Brotaganist, Jan 3, 2018
    #2
  3. Gamerscore is back but...

    Sorry for not responding i hadnt checked back but that worked thankyou very much! Hope this helps everyone else
     
    W0NDER WOOKIE, Jan 3, 2018
    #3
  4. Mutated Monkeyz Win User

    Getting back into gaming.

    I really enjoyed the game 'WET,' can be picked up pretty cheap now and it's really enjoyable, was something unique and entertaining. Not everybody's cup of tea though.
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

    Getting back into gaming.

    [quote user="Flembo26"]

    [quote user="Rudemod 69"]

    Trials Evolution.

    [/quote]^^This

    [/quote]

    Quoted for truth
  6. iXanon Win User

    Getting back into gaming.

    Lost Odyssey

    -

    Should find it floating around for about £5, and it's a cracking RPG.
  7. Praetorian VIII Win User

    Getting back into gaming.

    Didn't you make a similar thread like this a few months ago? Kind of like your "how much trade in would I get for these games" you constantly made in the past.

    But to answer your question:

    Oblivion

    Mass Effect 1

    Final Fantasy XIII

    Ghost Recon 1 + 2

    Fallout: New Vegas

    Darksiders

    All can be picked up for a couple of quid.
  8. AndrewBanerjee Win User

    Gaming is back up?

    I can join a Titanfall game for a few minutes then I get disconnected. Same for online Forza5 races.

    My conn is fine and xboxlive gold is ok for me.
Thema:

Game is back on... but

Loading...
  1. Game is back on... but - Similar Threads - Game

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...