game is actually Evolve, no forum for it tho

Discus and support game is actually Evolve, no forum for it tho in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game says the person who downloaded it needs to sign in to play the game. There is only one profile and it's the profile I downloaded the game with.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dizzy Doge, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Dizzy Doge
    Dizzy Doge Guest

My game says the person who downloaded it needs to sign in to play the game. There is only one profile and it's the profile I downloaded the game with. When ever I try to re download and play I get the same message. Please help

:)

Dizzy Doge, Mar 20, 2017
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Evolve Xbox One Gameplay Reveal

Yes it would. I would think about buying it but there's no doubt I would be up for L4D3 game is actually Evolve, no forum for it tho :) Evolve is about as close we will get for awhile tho game is actually Evolve, no forum for it tho :) I'm hoping I get good at playing as the Monster.

CRUZZifer, Mar 20, 2017
  3. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    not much actually works tho...

You can use pre-paid points cards/subscription cards. And you can browse this website for information on XBL and its benefits.

XBL Info

Temhotabot, Mar 20, 2017
  4. Temhotabot Win User
  5. Temhotabot Win User

You can use pre-paid points cards/subscription cards. And you can browse this website for information on XBL and its benefits.

XBL Info
  6. Yaratsch Win User

That didn't answer my question :)

I know the "i can buy" stuff - my question was :

How can i buy anything by PayPal ? ( again - i don't have a credit card - just PayPal account )

Pre paid "Gold" card is like 20$ a month here, and online ( by Pay Pal ) subscription promotion offer is 70cents...

but it's impossible to complete the purchase without credit card - in that case the "PayPal" option isn't true

and should be replaced with "CreditCard" - why lie to people ?
  7. CRUZZifer Win User

Evolve Xbox One Gameplay Reveal

Yes it would. I would think about buying it but there's no doubt I would be up for L4D3 :) Evolve is about as close we will get for awhile tho :) I'm hoping I get good at playing as the Monster.
  8. LuckyBeast712 Win User

I cant reinstall minecraft windows 10 edition on my new computer

even thos the game is digital the game cant be tranfered to other pc's ... you have to buy the game on the actual platform
Thema:

1. game is actually Evolve, no forum for it tho - Similar Threads - game actually Evolve

2. Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time I load up a game and try to go into an actual game, my screen will turn white...: Ive tried to do everything I know when it comes to factory resetting the whole Xbox with and without games. Its strange as a he white screen only happens when I try to load into an actual game. If...
  3. Does the MW3 Vault edition upgrade for $30 include the actual mw3 game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the MW3 Vault edition upgrade for $30 include the actual mw3 game?: The MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade is $30, is that for the actual game itself? 3ac11058-a53f-408d-841d-06939234d0cc
  4. How can i make it work, and actually play the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i make it work, and actually play the game?: I just bought the old Pirates of the Caribbean (Sea DogsII). And upon inserting the disk i get the code (0x8082000c), how can i fiks that so i can play it on my one x?...
  5. PC Xbox games are trying to sync, stuck at 0% and never actually start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox games are trying to sync, stuck at 0% and never actually start: When I start any game now for the first time since 15/8/23 the game gets to its first loading screen and attempts to sync data. During this time the progress bar stays at 0% forever. If I cancel...
  6. Red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons: I just bought the red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition and it won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons. I tried clearing local save, and that didn’t work. I am on the Xbox one S. I...
  7. How do I get Cloud Gaming to actually launch on my Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Cloud Gaming to actually launch on my Xbox One X?: I just got ultimate on my Xbox One X and was excited to try the cloudplay feature. When I tried to launch a game, It showed the cloudplay screen, only to bring me back to my home page. I tried the...
  8. How do I get the game pass on my PC when I already have it on the actual xbox console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get the game pass on my PC when I already have it on the actual xbox console?: I am signed in as the same account under my console and my PC. But for some reason I am unable to play my game pass games on the PC. I know some games are not on both platforms, but I am wanting...
  9. My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not actually playing it.: My xbox profile status says im playing a game even though I'm not playing it. I'm assuming it's because I'm playing an xbox 360 game on a new gen console. Help would be appreciated submitted by...
  10. What does the "Reset and keep my games and apps" actually delete from the xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What does the "Reset and keep my games and apps" actually delete from the xbox: I'm having a problem recently and all the answers I found on how to solve the problem were resetting the xbox, but I'm afraid of losing something important that I might not be able to get it back...