Game interrupted by Xbox asking to sign in
Discus and support Game interrupted by Xbox asking to sign in in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was in the middle of my game, and Xbox popped up asking me to sign in or play as guest. I wouldn't be upset but I was signed in to Xbox and my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RenovatedEmu241, Mar 28, 2018.
Thema:
Game interrupted by Xbox asking to sign in
Loading...
-
Game interrupted by Xbox asking to sign in - Similar Threads - Game interrupted asking
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -... -
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
PC game pass interrupting my download?
in XBoX Games and AppsPC game pass interrupting my download?: Ok so I just got Game pass for PC, and I was trying to download ninja Gaiden, but the game keeps interrupting the download saying "Check your internet connection", while downloading I can see the... -
how do i turn off function keys, so they dont interrupt games that require function keys to...
in XBoX Games and Appshow do i turn off function keys, so they dont interrupt games that require function keys to...: i had it set to where they didn't interrupt my games but i did something to turn them back on. i checked bios and its still has the right setting. just did something that overwrite that and can't... -
Mouse click interrupting keyboard input while gaming
in XBoX Games and AppsMouse click interrupting keyboard input while gaming: I'm having an issue where left/right click of the mouse delays keyboard input in Fortnite. For movement, we have WASD, Space Bar, Ctrl, and all of these inputs are being delayed whenever I'm... -
Kinect can let other peoples interrupt while playing dancing game?
in XBoX on WindowsKinect can let other peoples interrupt while playing dancing game?: Hi all, I am new to XBOX and Kinect. I would like to ask about Kinect. For the Kinect, if there are two players playing dancing game, will it interrupted by others peoples if they are purposely...