game images went black after the last update

Discus and support game images went black after the last update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Jvitorrama [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jvitorrama, Apr 24, 2020.

1. game images went black after the last update

/u/Jvitorrama, Apr 24, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. TimothyWallace Win User

Black screen on startup

Was there an update today that killed my xbox? I started it up and everything just goes to black, I have done everything as far aa troubleshooting, absolutely nothing works, was enjoying my games fine last night and now this.
    Happening to my cbox went to go on a game and it said it needed an update,went to update my game and whole screen went black, fix this plz or ima want a new xbox from youguys this should not happen to us, we all deserve a new xbox if u cant fix this
  3. Roberto Is Pro Win User

Twitch TV!

Twitch streams are just showing a black screen after last update.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

can't log into xbox app through phone

sometimes it's an update, this happened to me last week, only after updating it went back to normal
  5. FlamingGinja Win User

Still the Black Screen after March Update

Still no fix. Was playing FIFA last night when it went black screen mid game. Then tried turning it on tonight and there is no picture whatsoever! Plus holding down the power button does nothing because it shuts off after 5 seconds... tried everything. I
    cant even turn it on even if it did update. I am stuck!
  6. BrandonT7278 Win User

Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

[​IMG]
    I think it happened to one of my games since after when it went black screen, HDR was enabled and it caused the black screen when i launched call of duty it went black screen. When i powered it on before i sent this to forums it went no signal. When i restarted the console, it went back to the dashboard and closed all my games and apps
Thema:

game images went black after the last update

1. game images went black after the last update - Similar Threads - game images went

2. Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.

in XBoX on Windows
    Im having issues trying to play 360 games on my series x.: it wouldn't let me use cloud saving, so I reset my xbox, now it wont let me download my profile or connect to xbox live , what can I do to fix this? I've powered cycled my console, cleared local...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  6. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  7. Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game froze now when I load any game that same frozen image appears.: Any help from anyone would be appreciate! Im at a loss. Ive done everything I was playing Ark survival ascended like i do daily and it froze mid game about 2 hours. I did all the power cycling and...
  8. My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main...: Hey My xbox ss, when I enter a game, the first image remains, and when I return to the main menu, the device slows down. Is there a solution?? fcfef091-bc78-4e0b-847a-69899c3c70d9
  9. Still have issue with the image when I play game pgatour2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still have issue with the image when I play game pgatour2k23: Hello, Pgatour2k23 told me that you that have the expertise to solve my item. First I made a few test Microsoft on my network of my controler xboxone(see picture added) [img] [img] [img]...
  10. Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do you suspend accounts that post screenshots of images in video games sold by or through...: Recently, my account was suspended because I posted an image from Assassin's Creed: Origin for violation of Community Standards. Microsoft sales the product, allows advertising for the product and...