Game I got years ago requires another purchase
Discus and support Game I got years ago requires another purchase in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got slime rancher in 2017 for the Xbox One. i havent played it in some time and deleted it off the hard drive to make room.. however, now when i go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SammieChaos, Feb 3, 2020.
Thema:
Game I got years ago requires another purchase
Loading...
-
Game I got years ago requires another purchase - Similar Threads - Game got years
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC
in XboX InsidersHow I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You... -
Why i got banned for 1 year because i changed my gaming pic??
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy i got banned for 1 year because i changed my gaming pic??: HELLO XBOX HRU I GOT BANNED FOR 1 YEAR BECAUSE I CHANGED MY GAMING PIC WHY?? CAN Y'ALL UNBAN ME PLEASE? e1f97a1e-8c17-4de9-b48f-9ac4278359bf -
Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...
in XBoX on WindowsLast year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6 -
I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...
in XBoX Games and AppsI got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection.... -
Upraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?
in XBoX Sales and PromoUpraded from Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass. Got Billed for another year of Live Gold?: I recently used my $1 month of Game Pass intro and do intend to subscribe for the $9/month fee going forward. Been pretty happy with the games so far! For years, I had X-box Live Gold and just... -
Got overwatch for 8 year old son. Got the disc game, downloaded, still can't 'PLAY'? Please ...
in XBoX Games and AppsGot overwatch for 8 year old son. Got the disc game, downloaded, still can't 'PLAY'? Please ...: Game downloaded (I think? took about 6 hours, last I saw it was at 76%, this morning it says it is done). But once I open the game it says 'downloading' and the progress says 0%? I can only play... -
I play any game and it says I need to get gold when it says I have still got a year
in XBoX on ConsolesI play any game and it says I need to get gold when it says I have still got a year: every time I play a game it says I need more gold however it says I still have one year I’ve tried resetting and my settings nothing has worked I desperately need help...