Game I got for free now gone

Discus and support Game I got for free now gone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got portal 2 when It was the last free 360 gwg downloaded it tonight went to play it popped up getting your game ready then said I have to purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BG SiLenT, Nov 11, 2022.

1. BG SiLenT
    BG SiLenT Guest

I got portal 2 when It was the last free 360 gwg downloaded it tonight went to play it popped up getting your game ready then said I have to purchase it from the store i restarted my Xbox tried again same thing I uninstalled it and went to my previously downloaded queue and it wasn't there help please

:)

BG SiLenT, Nov 11, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BG.

This can be a bit odd, but do you have an Xbox live gold subscription active in your account?

Or, are you able to see the game in your Microsoft account order history with status completed?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once there, make sure to change the "3 months" filter and use instead "All available" next to "Ordered within"

(Or you can check the Xbox mobile app > library > filter by “games with gold” and see if Portal appears there)
  3. J4CKT Win User

Free trial Revolution map pack for Black ops 2????????

Hi, It's gone because when you downloaded it, you got to keep the maps apperantly, once Treyarch found this out, they took it down and made it unable for others to download hence why it would be incomplete when you downloaded it and now they have taken it
    off the in-game store and are trying to fix the problem, a few lucky people have got the map pack for free, the real free-trail will properly come back on soon but for now it's gone :)
  4. AdamKronus Win User

Help me.

The game has already gone free at GwG. Now, the best thing to do is to expect a good promotion...
  5. cdug82 Win User

Live Gold (2 questions)

No game pass, they were just free games on the Games with Gold subscription. I download then delete so I can access them later. Now they're just gone.
  6. Mr Blue Playdoh Win User

Final straw (controller)

Ok still no help!

Its ok i have got a free control pad from Game and so far the issue has gone so i think it was the controller itself.
Thema:

1. Game I got for free now gone - Similar Threads - Game got free

2. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  3. I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...

in XBoX on Windows
    I answered everything about the Doritos free xbox game pass thing and i never got it Y'all...: I redeemed the Doritos thing for the free xbox game pads and never got it f9ae1da9-68c6-4a48-b756-fcebdea0022b
  4. Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello all, i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to...: i got a free ultimate game pass and applied to my account for my daughter to use, but she only has an xbox 360, does the ultimate game pass work on this xbox. thank you...
  5. i did game share with my younger brother and i had battfeild 5 i got free with the xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i did game share with my younger brother and i had battfeild 5 i got free with the xbox...: i cant see on my owned games and now I have to pay for it. 56402c92-761c-4ffc-a59d-63831aee8a1b
  6. I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after: I got a free month of game pass with my laptop but I dont want to pay after it runs out fc0ce871-7489-401d-9d0c-30949e24dd90
  7. Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem PC game pass key , I got free for playing halo infinite.: I received a mail thanking for playing halo infinite , and Received a Free PC game pass key for 3 months. I can't redeem it, there is an error saying :- Check the instructions that came with...
  8. Got charged for a FREE game? Refund denied..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got charged for a FREE game? Refund denied..: Hi all, I downloaded a FREE game and then a couple days later, I got charged $16 for it. I asked for a refund but got denied as the game had been played (obviously would have been played in the...
  9. Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy game that I got for free with games with gold?: Got Forza motorsport 6 a while back when it was free on games with gold. Since my Gold subscription has expired, I can't play the game anymore. Now you can't buy the game anymore on the store...
  10. got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got billed while trying to redeem a games with gold free game: I tried to redeem project CARS 2 since it's now free with gold and I got billed 70 EUR instead! I need a refund asap 95180b07-2a34-4ddd-9ced-fe74b06de62d