Game hub shows no achievements for any game!

Discus and support Game hub shows no achievements for any game! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been having this issue for months now. No games show any achievements in the game hub. It knows I've unlocked achievements but if I go into the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperScot, Jul 15, 2017.

  1. SuperScot
    SuperScot Guest

    Game hub shows no achievements for any game!


    I've been having this issue for months now. No games show any achievements in the game hub. It knows I've unlocked achievements but if I go into the game hub it will show no achievements and for the "achievements" number it will be, for example, 22/0.

    This is for EVERY game. I've searched for fixes for this, but I find a few posts with no solutions. One suggested to hard reset/remove account/re-add account but that didn't work at all.

    The achievements show fine on xbox.com though.

    :)
     
    SuperScot, Jul 15, 2017
    #1
  2. Total achievements not matching unlocked achievements

    Hi there, I just today completed a game 100%, unlocking every single achievement for the game. However, when I go to the Game Hub or Xbox.com and look at the achievement details, it shows that I've unlocked every single achievement for the game, but shows
    in the total achievement score that I'm missing 2 achievements. Is there any fix to this or is it one of those things I have to wait for it to fix itself on its own?
     
    CRDaredevil05, Jul 15, 2017
    #2
  3. Griffin11287
    Griffin11287 Guest
    Achievements not showing on Game Hubs?

    Hello,

    I went to go check achievements on a title via game hub (my preferred method) and suddenly, the achievement feed isn't loading as part of the game hub. To be clear, this is not an issue with unlocking the achievements, it's an issue of displaying them.
    I can see them by going through the Achievements App, but not via the Game Hub. When I go into the Game Hub for a given title, it shows the Gamerscore I have accrued for any given title, but the number of achievements unlocked doesn't display properly, nor
    do the achievements themselves. Is this a glitch of some kind? I know I am connected to XBox Live as well.

    Thanks!
     
    Griffin11287, Jul 15, 2017
    #3
  4. SuperScot Win User

    Achievements not showing on Game Hubs?

    Hello if things still aren't looking right, give the following troubleshooting steps a shot:

    Remove your account from your Xbox One console.

    support.xbox.com/.../remove-profile-from-console

    Power cycle your Xbox One console.

    support.xbox.com/.../power-cycle-console

    Download your account to your Xbox One console.

    support.xbox.com/.../add-remove-account-xbox-one

    Try these steps and keep us posted on your progress!
    I have the same issue. No achievements show up on the game hub for any game. I even tried the above.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    Achievements not showing on Game Hubs?

  6. maxen Win User

    Achievements Windows Phone Bug??

    Hello Lord,

    Are you connected to the internet when earning these achievements? I personally have had issues with achievements showing up, so after playing a Windows Phone game will always go to the Game Hub and hit refresh to make sure they appear.

    If they are not there, open up the game while connected to the internet and view the achievements list. Then quit the game and go to the phone's Game Hub, go to the achievement list and hit refresh.

    Are the achievements now showing? Let us know how you get on.
  7. dieotze74 Win User

    Achievement list error

    Hello everybody,

    now i have the same error.. got my last achievement for fifa 15 Ultimate Win8 yesterday.

    It seems that there is some error in my achievement list.

    It is showing 19/20 achievements on the list but when you go in to the game it shows all are unlocked.

    Thats on my wp / xbox.com / win8 game hub.

    i get another achievement today on win8 and it shows correct. Hope that the last fifa achievement will be synced too.

    Any tips to fix this?

    thx
  8. J Laye Win User

    Xbox Activity Report

    I know how to check the time of a game played. Go to game hub achievements click on the game go to game club then click on progress which will show achievements then you go over to stats
Thema:

Game hub shows no achievements for any game!

Loading...
  1. Game hub shows no achievements for any game! - Similar Threads - Game hub shows

  2. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  3. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  4. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  5. Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Updates to Gamertags, Game Hubs, and Wishlists: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. Insider hub not showing "Delta Force" game ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider hub not showing "Delta Force" game ?: Can't play beta submitted by /u/DaveSeesJR [link] [comments]
  7. Change button to open game hub to x and launch game to a

    in XboX Insiders
    Change button to open game hub to x and launch game to a: My friends mentioned they don't like the game hub loading before game and none of the know to just press x it seem more intuitive to press a to launch game so maybe swap buttons submitted by...
  8. The new game HUB is not available for me

    in XBoX Accessibility
    The new game HUB is not available for me: My consoles (ONE and Series X) are updated, but the HUB that displays game information is not available for my profile, it appears for my sister's account, also, the option to hide the APP is not...
  9. Games Hub not showing on main account (Preview Delta) but works on new alt — anyone know why?

    in XboX Insiders
    Games Hub not showing on main account (Preview Delta) but works on new alt — anyone know why?: Hi everyone, I could use some help. I’m in the Preview Delta ring, and on my main account, my settings show that I have the latest update installed. However, the Games Hub UI isn’t showing up — I...
  10. Game hub are not showing even on the latest build

    in XboX Insiders
    Game hub are not showing even on the latest build: I have had all the updates of alpha skip ahead but no matter what I do (power cycle etc) they are not showing up. submitted by /u/ACAB_Records [link] [comments]