Game has disappeared from my Xbox library (PC)
Discus and support Game has disappeared from my Xbox library (PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had Halo Infinite via Game Pass on PC, but it has disappeared from my library. There's no button to "get updates" in the library (as some have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DerekDincer, Dec 9, 2021.
Thema:
Game has disappeared from my Xbox library (PC)
Loading...
-
Game has disappeared from my Xbox library (PC) - Similar Threads - Game has disappeared
-
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?
in XboX InsidersHas anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital... -
How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...
in XboX InsidersHow come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments] -
XBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.
in XboX InsidersXBOX PC app - Can't invite players in party to game. The option has disappeared.: This may be the wrong place since this is mostly console, but does anyone else have the issue with the xbox app on the PC where you can't invite players to the game you are playing anymore? I... -
All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass
in XBoX Games and AppsAll my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2 -
Hi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?
in XBoX Games and AppsHi there, wondering if anyone has had trouble with games disappearing off the library?: I’ve got a day one XB1 and had day one game like Ryse Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3. These games are no longer there and I’m now having to buy them again. Tried logging in and out, restarting my... -
Xbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back?
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox game bars option to copy link has disappeared, how to do I get it back?: To upload my clips from windows to my mobile xbox app it was simply just copy link and it would apear on my app in the captures option. Now the copy link option has disappeared and only and upload... -
Has anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?
in XBoX Games and AppsHas anyone else used game pass points to purchase one month game pass and it just disappeared?: I've been using points to auto redeem the subscription but after 12 days my subscription has gone and it's also gone from the redeem rewards b6f1575b-67ce-404e-ae61-29671d7e81cf -
Why has my games disappeared from my owned games list?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy has my games disappeared from my owned games list?: my owned game forza horizon 4 disappeared from my owned games list how do I get it back 47a2e1ac-fa37-4a2e-912c-f54416025488