Game had false promises and I'm a bit upset
Discus and support Game had false promises and I'm a bit upset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi i purchased the fortnite standard founders pack back in September and im a bit annoyed as the game was not as described. It stated in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Austiiii, Nov 12, 2018.
Thema:
Game had false promises and I'm a bit upset
Loading...
-
Game had false promises and I'm a bit upset - Similar Threads - Game false promises
-
October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -... -
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
Hello i have been falsely device banned for a game of eafc 24 where the person i was played...
in XBoX AccessibilityHello i have been falsely device banned for a game of eafc 24 where the person i was played...: I have been falsely device banned for playing a game of eafc 24 on a fresh account for alleged trolling however this is false and i would like to get this resolved... -
xbox series x advertises as a 4k 120hz console but barely any games can run that "false...
in XBoX Games and Appsxbox series x advertises as a 4k 120hz console but barely any games can run that "false...: very sad to see that we are being lied to about the performance of the so called next gen consoles microsoft needs to do a better job with game developers to make sure a game is a solid 120fps and...