Game Guide not appearing on press of Center Button. Backdoor settings access available?
Discus and support Game Guide not appearing on press of Center Button. Backdoor settings access available? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Not an express Error Code, but I am having a hard time with my Xbox One. Whenever I press the Center button on my controller to access the settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChoppinWood14, Jan 12, 2018.
Thema:
Game Guide not appearing on press of Center Button. Backdoor settings access available?
Loading...
-
Game Guide not appearing on press of Center Button. Backdoor settings access available? - Similar Threads - Game Guide appearing
-
My games filling with games I don't have access too
in XboX InsidersMy games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?
in XboX Insidersgame previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it... -
Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure
in XboX InsidersXbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is... -
Console, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega)
in XboX InsidersConsole, Xbox Guide and Gaming Problem (Preview Omega): I’m in Preview Omega, which I believe shouldn’t have any issues whatsoever. I couldn’t report it on Xbox, so I am doing so on this subreddit. I’ve been experiencing issues with the Xbox guide... -
How to stop the gamepad from opening the Xbox Cloud Gaming Guide?
in XBoX Games and AppsHow to stop the gamepad from opening the Xbox Cloud Gaming Guide?: How to stop the gamepad from opening the Xbox Cloud Gaming Guide? I’m playing NHL 24 on Xbox Cloud, but every time I press the right bumper and move the left stick to the left, the Xbox Cloud... -
Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?: Need help to understand if Xbox can be played on a pc in order to play online. I am trying to install and received a message that it is not applicable for my Region. I live in Puerto Rico and will... -
Game Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...
in XboX InsidersGame Bar ignores settings for opening with guide button on Windows 11 Insider Preview...: On the most recent canary version of Windows 11, the Game Bar starts appearing when pressing the guide button on an Xinput controller, even when the options for bringing up the Game Bar with a... -
Game Pass and Store options are ordered differently on the Dashboard and the Guide. (OCD...
in XboX InsidersGame Pass and Store options are ordered differently on the Dashboard and the Guide. (OCD...: If you look at the options at the top of the new Dashboard they go My games & apps, Store, Game Pass, Search, Settings. However, at the bottom of the Guide they go Notifications, Game Pass, Store,...