Game Gta V update complete but not able to play .

Discus and support Game Gta V update complete but not able to play . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay ive been having troubling on playing my game. My game,GTAV, is currently being updated but its at 100% and its not simply completing. Can you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by doM AreS, Jun 19, 2015.

1. doM AreS
    doM AreS Guest

Okay ive been having troubling on playing my game. My game,GTAV, is currently being updated but its at 100% and its not simply completing. Can you please help ? I really want to play my game.

:)

doM AreS, Jun 19, 2015
  2. GTA V

All my updates are complete for GTA V xtentions but Online still does not work. Any Ideas?

allenrad22469, Jun 19, 2015
  3. Altair 1797
    Altair 1797 Guest
    GTA V doesn't work!

When I go to play gta v from my Xbox home it says "this game requires an update but the update could not be found

Altair 1797, Jun 19, 2015
  4. Game Gta V update complete but not able to play .

Hi

First off are you on Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

Xbox 360:

Turn off your Xbox for 5 mins and turn it back on again

Xbox One:

Turn off your Xbox by holding down the power button, leave it off for 5 mins and then turn back on

If neither of these work then you might have to uninstall the game. And then re-install it.

Hope this helps Game Gta V update complete but not able to play . :)

At0mic Hurd1e, Jun 24, 2015
  5. At0mic Hurd1e Win User

Hi

First off are you on Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

Xbox 360:

Turn off your Xbox for 5 mins and turn it back on again

Xbox One:

Turn off your Xbox by holding down the power button, leave it off for 5 mins and then turn back on

If neither of these work then you might have to uninstall the game. And then re-install it.

Hope this helps :)
  6. bak2dakitchen88 Win User

Texture Pop in and untextured games.

OK Update: All the games I've played are now having terrible draw distance issues. Please help, I want to be able to play GTA V with a decent experience
  7. Alan McNeil Win User

Why does my Xbox delete games off it, I am not short on storage nor am I using a external hard drive, !!!

My games are on Xbox one console. Everything updates when they need too( auto update)

I downloaded GTA V a week ago.

Got back to playing it today and it's been removed from my console completely
  8. NMXU Win User

Can the 360 handle GTA 5 hardware performance wise?? Anyone concerned that it cant?

The 360 will definitely be able to run GTA V fine. As usual, to play GTA V on the PC, you may need some upgrades :)
  9. AppointedBean81 Win User

GTA Online FAQ/Information thread

Do you need to download the GTA V online updates to play GTA Online?
Thema:

1. Game Gta V update complete but not able to play . - Similar Threads - Game Gta update

2. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  3. GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA add-on purchased twice but not in game: Can somebody help how I retrieve my shark card 1.5million one c133b39f-5962-4569-bd72-79f028319592
  4. All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my gta online progress has disappeared since gta v left the game pass: I am back to where I was before I started playing it on the game pass ee726d8f-8e03-43ea-8656-e6f78f6c55f2
  5. i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have a blank screen on defender i downloaded ocean of games gta and turn off defender...: help plsss *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other* 0e68efce-9caf-4d52-a787-430259d2d384
  6. i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i had to delete gta 5 because it left game pass and know i am about to buy the premium...: gta 5 online and story mode fa760aac-561e-4521-9ab3-8185dfc2a9fe
  7. Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is GTA 5 in cloud gaming gone ?: cant find GTA 5 is it gone? 8b06f3c9-70f7-410a-b003-80d3cc694f99
  8. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  9. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  10. When playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2 my 2 monitors suddenly lose signal but PC is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2 my 2 monitors suddenly lose signal but PC is...: So after I upgraded from a GTX 1050 ti to an RTX 2060, my monitors randomly shut off when playing games like CS 2, GTA V or RDR 2. The PC still seems to run perfectly and I can hear the sounds in...