Game go back to DASHBOARD and For unknown reason the games was too long to start error 0x**** ...

Discus and support Game go back to DASHBOARD and For unknown reason the games was too long to start error 0x**** ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here the fix GUYS yes i contact microsoft a lot of time about this issue. FIrst Fix: put your console in english with USA as location Second fix:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigWoODoO, Jan 7, 2014.

1. BigWoODoO
    BigWoODoO Guest

Game go back to DASHBOARD and For unknown reason the games was too long to start error 0x**** ...

Here the fix GUYS

yes i contact microsoft a lot of time about this issue.

FIrst Fix: put your console in english with USA as location

Second fix: press the start button at the same time of the power button keep it for 10-15 second.

xbox will restart or close then restart and it should work.

the first fix resolve all my problem

try this buddy it will work fine.

i should work for microsoft LOL

let me know if it's helping you

:)

BigWoODoO, Jan 7, 2014
  2. BigWoODoO
    BigWoODoO Guest
    For unknown reason the game was too long to start error: 0x8027025a

First of all i have to say that i spend 579$ to play one game call of duty ghost.

i can't play with it right now it's like throwing 579$ in the garbage !!!!

Second things i can play the game for 1-2 games after that i get the error and get kicked to the dashboard.

Unfortunately, closing the xb1 and remove the power cable don't resolve the problem.

The problem keep doing it.

Same for the Save energy power options

The problem keep doing it

is there any REAL FIX that will make it work ?

i try everything that was on the WEB.

PLEASE MAKE IT WORK BEFORE I PUT THE HAMMER IN IT AND BUY A PS4

BigWoODoO, Jan 7, 2014
  3. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

Out of curiosity what is your download and upload speed and the Latency when you run the Network Performance test?

geekfather, Jan 7, 2014
  4. BigWoODoO Win User

i don't think my internet connection is the issue...

This is my internet connection

20 mbits = download

10 mbits = upload

i play killer instinct without any problem i don't get kicked to the dashboard with that error.
  5. BigWoODoO Win User

Well i try the factory reset....

i reinstall the whole game 3-4 time ... it work for a short time.... adter 1-2 games... same error and i get kick to the dashboard
  6. geekfather Win User

Have you tried uninstalling it and then reinstall? You could have a bad install of the game. I get this error randomly however not at the rate your getting it. Try the uninstall and install first and see what happens.
  7. geekfather Win User

Out of curiosity what is your download and upload speed and the Latency when you run the Network Performance test?
  8. Boombaa Win User

Long time to load games!?

Hi,

I'm not sure this link will help as OP wrote it is long both online and offline.

We have a similar issue from here with the following error message and code (this a translation as the message is in french):

• "For an unknown reason game start was too long - 0x8027025a"

Any idea?
Thema:

1. Game go back to DASHBOARD and For unknown reason the games was too long to start error 0x**** ... - Similar Threads - Game DASHBOARD unknown

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  4. My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one loads to dashboard but non of my games or apps show up. Also settings won't load: I have had my xbox one for a while it was loading a couple of days ago. However the next time I tried to boot it up it loaded to the dashboard but showing no games or apps just the top icons and...
  5. How do I fix my game from timing out and dashboarding me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my game from timing out and dashboarding me?: I need help! Every once in a while, while playing mw3 it dashboards me for some odd reason during mid game or loading up. How do I get this fix asap??!! By the way I didn’t buy the disc I bought...
  6. Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s games keep crashing to dashboard: I have an Xbox series s digital edition, I can't play any games without them freezing or getting kicked to dashboard within 5 minutes on a game. I've contacted Xbox support, they were no help....
  7. My Xbox series x turns off or crashes to dashboard when playing online games

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x turns off or crashes to dashboard when playing online games: my xbox series x turns off or crashes sometimes when playing online games i have looked around all over the internet for a solution but didn't find any. 616190a9-555d-47b5-a642-68ae13c13428
  8. My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games keeps randomly closing out to the dashboard with no warning or reason it’s not...: Every game that I try to play as a random time when it will just close and go to the dashboard without a warning without a reason it’s very aggravating. I’ve tried to factory reset it. I try to...
  9. Xbox series X stuck in slow motion, games, dashboard, any apps, all slow mo visuals and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X stuck in slow motion, games, dashboard, any apps, all slow mo visuals and...: My Xbox was fine yesterday, now everything is stuck in slow motion. Like games, apps, even sounds on dashboard. And no it's not the TV. Almost $9k TV. It's fine. Very agitating. Any help would be...
  10. Xbox dashboard and games running slow and freezing.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dashboard and games running slow and freezing.: This issue has been going on for 3 weeks now, and I can’t find the issue. When contacting Xbox, they were very little help as they didn’t tell me the issue. When I went to see if other people have...