Game Gifting Doesn't work
Discus and support Game Gifting Doesn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Was recently bought a gift from a friend who is overseas (I'm in Australia he's in America) Found out that i couldn't redeem it as im not in the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ASuffocatingJew, Dec 28, 2017.
Thema:
Game Gifting Doesn't work
Loading...
-
Game Gifting Doesn't work - Similar Threads - Game Gifting Doesn't
-
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Weird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases
in XboX InsidersWeird thing — I just got a $100 Xbox gift card for my Android game purchases: Not sure if this is common, but I got an email saying I was eligible for a $100 Xbox gift card after filling something out last week. I honestly thought it was a scam, but it worked. Now I’m... -
I bought a PC game game pass gift card instead of the Xbox game pass gift card..can I still...
in XBoX Games and AppsI bought a PC game game pass gift card instead of the Xbox game pass gift card..can I still...: Accidentally bought the PC game pass gift card from target instead of an Xbox one..can I still use it? 11942558-46c1-4ac2-9d39-0def8f39d558 -
I Cant Refund A Gifted Game
in XBoX Games and AppsI Cant Refund A Gifted Game: Hi, Recently I gifted my freind ark ascended on xbox pc in hopes to play it with him on steam but we discovered we cant crossplay. I have visited... -
Gifted A friend a code for game content however they redeemed it on the wrong Microsoft...
in XBoX Games and AppsGifted A friend a code for game content however they redeemed it on the wrong Microsoft...: I gifted my friend the destiny 2 light and darkness collection however they redeemed it on the wrong account, is there any way to get it refunded or something? It doesn't appear in either of our... -
I paid for Xbox game pass and it shows on my gift card and it doesn't wor
in XBoX on WindowsI paid for Xbox game pass and it shows on my gift card and it doesn't wor: It just doesn't work. I paid but then it asks me to pay again using visa or PayPal ed727cdb-2e20-4907-9e90-ca5bbdfe70f6 -
Friend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work
in XBoX Games and AppsFriend gifted me a game, code xbox sent me to redeem doesn't work: My friend gifted me a game using the Microsoft store, xbox sent me a code to redeem but it doesn't work. a0695692-592c-4848-93ba-24dd44c2181e -
I tried to redeem game gift code but doesn't want to work
in XBoX on WindowsI tried to redeem game gift code but doesn't want to work: [img] it won't redeem my game that was gifted to me a44363b8-0ed9-4dff-bb81-b51de37405d8 -
When redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.
in XBoX Games and AppsWhen redeeming a game with its gift code, it doesn't appear on my Xbox live account.: Today I use a gift code to redeem the Resident Evil 2 game, from my email I selected the link to redeem and use it, that was around 2pm, but when I accessed my Xbox live account that game does not...