Game gift

Discus and support Game gift in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I bought a game as gift for a friend of mine - I bought it with my french account, but he was unable to dl it on his USA console, getting an error... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by o Ninikouak o, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Game gift

Hi

I bought a game as gift for a friend of mine - I bought it with my french account, but he was unable to dl it on his USA console, getting an error code about country.

You can buy gift, and nothing warn you about country difference ! It just say "ok, gift send !"

So I created a French account for him, dl the game so it appear on game list, then gave him the french account keys so he can install it on his USA console and dl the game too

BUT... it's not working

I've spend more than 1h on chat support for nothing and still haven't a solution, can someone help me ?

thank you

:)

o Ninikouak o, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

How do you gift a digital game you have already purchased?

3. napalm 31337 Win User

So How Do You Gift An Xbox 360 Digital Game On The Console Store?

Seems that gift games is a Xbox One games geatures only, you can't gift Xbox 360 game... a workaround is gift a 5$ card to your friend.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Games purchased with reward points.

5. StuartATrueRed Win User

gifting a purchased game

You cannot gift games that you have already purchased on your account. To gift a game, you have to select buy as a gift on the game page on the store and continue from there.
  6. XBF Esteban R Win User

Transfer account balance money to family members.

Hey there Holly!

Where did it say that you are able to gift them through the store?

Currently it is impossible to gift people money that has been redeemed on one account to another aside from buying a gift card and giving them the accompanying pre-paid code so they can enter it into their account manually.

We have information on all the things currently that can be gifted between accounts on the pages here at

Give the Gift of Games this Holiday!
    , here at PC Digital Game Gifting is Here, and

Help with giving digital games as gifts

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
Thema:

Game gift

1. Game gift - Similar Threads - Game gift

2. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  3. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  4. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  5. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  6. region lock game gifting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    region lock game gifting: Why is there region locked game gifting. even if there is why do you let people gift to people from other regions only to be disappointed. Can you please remove it or give me a reason as to why...
  7. I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I did a refund for a game and I bought it from a gift card and I haven't gotten the refund...: I bought wwll and found out I already had it on another xbox so I refunded it it was approved but u didn't get the money on my gift card b77d7537-26cb-4b7a-a2f5-42a94be240e4
  8. I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do?: I gifted a game on Christmas of 2023 and they still have not got it. What should they do? cce452c1-1be5-4fd2-b7d1-7ff058d81c6a
  9. I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted a game bundle but, upon redemption, one wasn't added to my account.: My girlfriend gifted me the Two Point bundle that was on sale until this morning, which includes both Two Point Campus and Two Point Hospital. I redeemed the code, adding them to my account, but...
  10. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....