Game FUSER has a solution to fix audio delay, why not adding that to system menus dear devs ?

Discus and support Game FUSER has a solution to fix audio delay, why not adding that to system menus dear devs ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/CNCG [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CNCG, Feb 19, 2021.

  1. /u/CNCG
    /u/CNCG Guest

    Game FUSER has a solution to fix audio delay, why not adding that to system menus dear devs ?

    /u/CNCG, Feb 19, 2021
    #1
  2. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Takedown : Red Sabre

    This game has now been delayed... it failed certification due to a minor bug fix... The devs say it shouldn't be too long though.
  3. BodyBag UK Win User

    Video and Audio Delay HELP!

    Sky HD box to Xbox One input, xbox output to tv. no splitters. I have no external sound system so delay is on hdmi audio. Sky HD direct to TV has no audio/video sync issues, audio delay is only present with Xbox one in the circuit.
  4. Br0kenRules Win User

    Error Code 0x8000000b

    If get this error when trying to add a test account in the Dev Menu, then try signing in from home and then adding the user in the dev menu!
  5. Dangerboy4020 Win User

    Batman: Arkham Knight Delayed Three Weeks with New Gameplay Video

    People cry when games are buggy then cry when another game gets delayed for bug fixes. The Devs can't win.
  6. Ctrl Alt Del Win User

    Audio is delayed when using DTS over optical.

    Just wanted to add my issue to this thread, I have an issue where system-wide the audio gets progressively more delayed the longer the console stays on. This happens regardless of where the sound is coming from, be it Hulu Plus, Netflix, a game, or my Cable
    TV. Over the course of two hours I would guess it becomes delayed about a 1/4 second, and gets worse over longer periods of time. The only solution is to reset the box and then there is no delay. This is just HDMI audio output on my TV speakers.
Thema:

Game FUSER has a solution to fix audio delay, why not adding that to system menus dear devs ?

Loading...
  1. Game FUSER has a solution to fix audio delay, why not adding that to system menus dear devs ? - Similar Threads - Game FUSER has

  2. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  10. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...